Did anyone see the accident in the Leazes?

Tom_NUFC

Did anyone see what happened with the lad in the Leazes just before half time?

There was a big thud, and all of us in the NE corner looked over and there was a bloke sprawled out in the aisle between the 1st and second tier of the Leazes - out cold for a couple of minutes until the Paramedics brought him round. They carted him off on a stretcher, but he was back out just as the second half was starting, so I asume he's OK. I'm just wondering if anyone saw how it happened?

He fell down the stairs during the 2nd goal celebrations.The poor sod got in late,had to get a steward to show him to his seat.Tw*tted himself falling down the stairs.got back to his seat just after the start of the second half ,thanking the girl from St John's with a big cuddle . then collapsed just after the third goal,and was taken out again.He had a MASSIVE shiner ,we could see the size of it from 10 rows behind him. - I hope he is alright and it wasn't his first game at SJP

He fell down the stairs during the 2nd goal celebrations.The poor sod got in late,had to get a steward to show him to his seat.Tw*tted himself falling down the stairs.got back to his seat just after the start of the second half ,thanking the girl from St John's with a big cuddle . then collapsed just after the third goal,and was taken out again.He had a MASSIVE shiner ,we could see the size of it from 10 rows behind him. - I hope it wasn't his first game at SJP

Fucking hell, poor bugger. :lol:

Hope he's alright.

Didn't see the incident but everyone around me going going...jesus christ that bloke has just fell down the stairs and hes flat out on the floor.

Didn't take any notice of it really,was busy making the most of how well we were playing at times  :lol:

when i was at the world cup, i arrived like 5 minutes before the game was about the start and they were two huge, really huge argentinians sitting in our seats. after being told that these were our seats, they got up and proceeded to move out. well the thing is, one of them was moving out by jumping through seats and i brushed past him while walking past him to my seat. next then i know, he's fallen 4 rows and landed on his head. thought he had it, but then he somehow got up and seemed to be fine. then started moving again by jumping seats, causing him to piss off a steward.

while nothing to do with the topic, but i just remembered :).

He fell down the stairs during the 2nd goal celebrations.The poor sod got in late,had to get a steward to show him to his seat.Tw*tted himself falling down the stairs.got back to his seat just after the start of the second half ,thanking the girl from St John's with a big cuddle . then collapsed just after the third goal,and was taken out again.He had a MASSIVE shiner ,we could see the size of it from 10 rows behind him. - I hope he is alright and it wasn't his first game at SJP

It happened before our second like, because he was down on the ground when it went in I didn't see the strike, just it going in the net when the cheers went up because we were all distracted.

The bloke arrived at 1.40 pissed as fuck. Sat in the wrong seat and had to be moved to his normal seat. After about 40 mins he decided he needed a piss and started down the stairs....left row K - lost his step about row E and landed head first into the concrete wall. Blood everywhere. Wasn't pretty and the bloke had a turn just before our third.

Poor fucker also got an official warning for turning up pissed and threatened with losing his season ticket....not joking!

8 pints, 4 goals, 1 concussion, 4 stitches, 5 St. John's Ambulance, 1 fat eye and 6 stewards plus the biggest headache in the world. Ever!...

A canny day!  :cheesy:

(he'll be fine btw)

Come on! Own up! It was you wasn't it midds

It wasn't actually!

I saw it happen though. Like a car crash in slow motion type of thing. Poor bloke will wake up tomorrow thinking he's been hit by a fucking juggernaut! It wasn't nice tbh and I hope the bloke's ok. I'm sure he will be but it was canny tense for a few minutes while he lay motionless, pissing blood out of his face.... :-X

Guest nufcfan76

Don't mean to hijack, but I'm more interested in the fat yawning bastard sitting in front of Ashley and Mort who was waving his middle fingers to the West Ham supporters after the final whistle. This was caught by Setanta cameras and doesn't look good for anyone associated with the club. Not that I'm uptight mind, I'm just surprised no none else has said anything given how quick the media is to pounce and all...

Don't mean to hijack, but I'm more interested in the fat yawning bastard sitting in front of Ashley and Mort who was waving his middle fingers to the West Ham supporters after the final whistle. This was caught by Setanta cameras and doesn't look good for anyone associated with the club. Not that I'm uptight mind, I'm just surprised no none else has said anything given how quick the media is to pounce and all...

FFS chill out it was harmless

Don't mean to hijack, but I'm more interested in the fat yawning b****** sitting in front of Ashley and Mort who was waving his middle fingers to the West Ham supporters after the final whistle. This was caught by Setanta cameras and doesn't look good for anyone associated with the club. Not that I'm uptight mind, I'm just surprised no none else has said anything given how quick the media is to pounce and all...

I was at the game, but weren't we on Sky? I thought they had a double bill - NUFC v West Ham, followed by Man U v Chelsea? I don't think Setanta had a Premier League game on today.

Don't mean to hijack, but I'm more interested in the fat yawning b****** sitting in front of Ashley and Mort who was waving his middle fingers to the West Ham supporters after the final whistle. This was caught by Setanta cameras and doesn't look good for anyone associated with the club. Not that I'm uptight mind, I'm just surprised no none else has said anything given how quick the media is to pounce and all...

Fucking hell  ;D

If we're getting victimised for throwing 'v's, then you better fucking burn me, I actually swore at the game!  :undecided:

Guest Texasmag

I was at the game, but weren't we on Sky? I thought they had a double bill - NUFC v West Ham, followed by Man U v Chelsea? I don't think Setanta had a Premier League game on today.

It was on Setanta over here. It didn't come on the TV till after 1 minute was played.

I saw that kid sitting in front of Mike Ashley. I thought it was his son, as he looked like him.

Fucking hell  ;D

If we're getting victimised for throwing 'v's, then you better fucking burn me, I actually swore at the game!  :undecided:

Who was that below Mike Ashley?

Was it his son?

Certainly looked like him, gave the Wham fans the middle finger with both hands after the match finished.

:lol:

I saw that :lol: