Derek Wright

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Gino14

All our players look like they carry too much weight in their upper body.  They're not meant to be body builders and it's all just extra weight to carry around.  There's strength for Football and then there's just vanity muscle to look better in the mirror, which I honestly think a lot of our players seem to have been aiming for.  Players come here and they're sharp and mobile.  By the time they've been here a few months they look sluggish and half asleep.  Something has been wrong with our training for a long time.

Isn't that a bit like blaming the doctor for you keep getting ill?

I could accept that if it wasn't a pattern forming. It's either Carr looking at the wrong type of player or the medical staff for killing them. At the moment I think we'd be better off with Shipman.

Shipman killed old people, only Ryan Taylor would be at risk if we brought him in, that's a risk I'm willing to take.

A lot of our problems may be that so many players just don't want to play. Tweaks become weeks out, a slight knock means a month or 2 on the sidelines.

At many other clubs, the same players would barely miss a day's training with the exact same problems. It's like finding a company with a horrific sick rate. It's often not the staff being actually any more ill than at other companies, but just that the job and/or working environment royally suck ass and that people would rather sack it off. Of course they shouldn't, but that's human nature.

This is not to say Derek Wright is a great physio, by the way. Just that there are doubtless other issues at play too.

Guest lincoln_imp

All our players look like they carry too much weight in their upper body.  They're not meant to be body builders and it's all just extra weight to carry around.  There's strength for Football and then there's just vanity muscle to look better in the mirror, which I honestly think a lot of our players seem to have been aiming for.  Players come here and they're sharp and mobile.  By the time they've been here a few months they look sluggish and half asleep.  Something has been wrong with our training for a long time.

the only thing thats particularly wrong here is the fact that you spend months lusting over the muscular structure of professional footballers. Imagine watching football matches with the duel purpose of ogling upper body strength and monitoring muscular tensity. Once upon a time people used to watch football matches to support their team and hope to see a victory. The further society sinks, the more we realise it will never rise again. my best advice for you is to keep your eye on Charlie Adams cock, he looks like he has a whopper.

A lot of our problems may be that so many players just don't want to play. Tweaks become weeks out, a slight knock means a month or 2 on the sidelines.

At many other clubs, the same players would barely miss a day's training with the exact same problems. It's like finding a company with a horrific sick rate. It's often not the staff being actually any more ill than at other companies, but just that the job and/or working environment royally suck ass and that people would rather sack it off. Of course they shouldn't, but that's human nature.

This is not to say Derek Wright is a great physio, by the way. Just that there are doubtless other issues at play too.

Totally agree with this, if the club was a happy place and we were playing for something I've got no doubt we'd suffer far less injuries.

Still we've had this many injuries for years and years before this one and I think ol' Derek has been here during all that time. Is he solely to blame? Probably not, but I still think he should take his fair share of it.

Precisely.

When teams are winning and players don't want to lose their places they never suffer from minor injuries.

When teams are struggling players drop like flies at the slightest twinge.

Cowards.

I'd never trust a physio that looked like a heart attack waiting to happen tbh.

If I was injured I wait for it to heal naturally than put myself in the hands of these fuckwits.

It's been happening for years, man, even when we finished 5th we were in the top 5 at least (not shown). He's proven to be the worst guy ever.

http://injuryleague.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Comparison-150225.jpg

Having a paper thin squad bereft of strength and quality in depth can't help us like.  Too much temptation to throw people back in before they're ready.

Aye. Add to the fact a couple of the lads seem very injury prone. Another had a mysterious injury.

Although Cisse's injury has been handled appallingly as has Aarons.

Guest chicken little

Why are Chelsea so consistently down at the bottom? Impressive.

stem cells

goat placentae

blood doping

the blood of virgins