Newcastle Utd vs Everton (7th October, 15:00)

hakka

Cant drop milner, we will have no one to create a thing, geremi will be the worst player at right wing

hes been s**** all season at cm though

Who created Martins goal on Saturday? I cant quite remember

wow one goal  :razz: who works 100% chases everything down and will track back non-stop and will deliver about 20crosses per game?

Cant drop milner, we will have no one to create a thing, geremi will be the worst player at right wing

wow one goal

That's one more goal than Milner's created/scored this season.

Bit early aint it?

Formation Yes

Score No 2-1

How the hell can you predict the scoreline and not the team? Surely if you don't know the team, you have no chance of knowing the score. You're just plucking numbers out of the air :lol:

What happened to predicted line ups? Seems these days people just type the team that they would play, which is pointless. I have no problem with the 433 but as long as we put someone more creative in the mix and move Zoggy further up. Team i'd like:

Given

Beye          Cacapa      Rozehnal      Enrique

Geremi

Smith

Emre

Martins          Viduka          N'Zogbia

Don't like leaving out Milner but he would be the weakest link, unless he could play in the middle. However, i expect unchanged team again.

score: 1-1

Guest Synthespian

I'd like to see a 4-5-1.

And not a 4-3-3.

Why?

Given

Beye, Roz, Cacapa, Enrique

..................Butt

Milner, Geremi, Emre, Zogs

.................Viduka

AND NOT 4-3-3.

I'd like to see Butt man-mark Arteta, and try and take him out of the game.

I'd like to see a 4-5-1.

And not a 4-3-3.

Why?

Given

..................Butt

.................Viduka

AND NOT 4-3-3.

Just like he took Petrov out of the game on saturday? Thats who he was man marking you know.

wow one goal  :razz: who works 100% chases everything down and will track back non-stop and will deliver about 20crosses per game?

No idea? Nobody in our team seems capable of it. If Milner gets a game on Sunday after his insipid performance this season then we will be in bother. He's hopeless. Geremi has a good track record on the right for several clubs. Worth a punt.

I'd like to see a 4-5-1.

And not a 4-3-3.

Why?

Given

..................Butt

.................Viduka

AND NOT 4-3-3.

Bit negative isn't it? 1 up front at home and a man-marking job? We're hardly Barca.

No idea? Nobody in our team seems capable of it. If Milner gets a game on Sunday after his insipid performance this season then we will be in bother. He's hopeless. Geremi has a good track record on the right for several clubs. Worth a punt.

Bit in bold: spot on.

Majority of the rest of it: exaggerated nonsense.

Bit in bold: spot on.

Majority of the rest of it: exaggerated nonsense.

Hardly nonsense. We played with 10 men on saturday given his 'performance'

We really should be picking up three points here.

It's not the games away to Manchester City that we 'should' be winning. Not yet. We should put up a decent fight of picking up a point or three, yeah - but it's always going to be extremely difficult to go there and win.

It's the likes of City, Everton, Villa, West Ham, that are in the same bracket as us - that fifth to tenth-ish bracket - and the same principles, away from home, apply for each.

It's the home games against this lot that we should be winning. I'll be very disappointed if we don't pick up three points. Nevertheless, i can see it being underwhelming. 2-2. Martins to score.

Guest Harry-Norway

We have to score more then 1 goal or we sure loose,we are not known for keeping a clean sheet.

I`ll will be over from Norway for this game with my family,so TOONARMY bring back the noise,last time we were at St.Jamses was against Blackburn in May,the best part of that game was after the match when about 1000 Toon fans was shouting "Taxi for Roeder and sack the board",hopefully it will be a good game and result we will remember this time.

Guest teepee

I'd play Given, Beye, Cacapa/Faye, Rozehnal, Enrique, Milner, Geremi, Emre, N'Zogbia, Viduka, Martins.

Wot e sed.

aye - but with taylor instead of cacapa

Bit early aint it?

Formation Yes

Score No 2-1

How the hell can you predict the scoreline and not the team? Surely if you don't know the team, you have no chance of knowing the score. You're just plucking numbers out of the air :lol:

I'm just positive. But I'm the only one here :coolsmiley:

For me this game is the real start of the season and we will begin to see what the side really has in the tank. If Sam rolls out his Butt/Geremi.Smith in midfield it will make it difficult to get something for this game. If he's learnt anything at all he will put a more balanced midfield out.

safe to say id be very suprised if out battle Everton in midfield with the smith,butt + geremi midfield, need to outplay them instead with quick one touch play otherwise we are playing into their hands so need to play 4-4-2 with 2 out and out wingmen.

Guest Guinness

I'd play:

Given

Beye Rozehnal Faye Enrique

Milner Geremi Emre N'Zogbia

Viduka Martins

Although I think we'll probably stick to 4-3-3 with Smith and Butt retaining their places in midfield.