Ngo Baheng faces up to a year out with cruciate ligament injury

NSG

United: Fraser Forster, Stephen Carr, Darren Lough, David Edgar, Callum Morris, Alex Francis, Wesley Ngo Baheng, Mark Doninger, Andy Carroll, Kazenga LuaLua, Jonny Godsmark.

Subs: Frank Wiafe Danquah, James Marwood, Alex Patterson, Patrick McLaughlin, Ryan Donaldson

Kick off? Price? Do you get in free with your season ticket these days?

7pm I believe, and yes you get in free on a Season Ticket (or membership card or whatever).  Otherwise it's £3 adults.

has anyone else noticed that the club don't seem to be making much of this signing?

Tozer signs and he has five articles on .co.uk then Ngo Bahend joins and he gets a mention in the reserve match thread yet they're both supposedly promising young players.

has anyone else noticed that the club don't seem to be making much of this signing?

Tozer signs and he has five articles on .co.uk then Ngo Bahend joins and he gets a mention in the reserve match thread yet they're both supposedly promising young players.

yeah i wondered that! the video news story of tozer signing his contract was cringe tastic

Thespence...

7pm I believe, and yes you get in free on a Season Ticket (or membership card or whatever).  Otherwise it's £3 adults.

Thespence...

Cheers Yorkie  :thup:

Guest Thandi_45

Newcastle have signed striker Wesley Ngo Baheng, 18, from French second division side Le Havre. The player will arrive in January after the clubs agreed a compensation package.

I wonder how much they will ask for this time.

He is another flipper though :D

http://hac.infoceane.com/uploads/article/400/566164b1111817bafb2e75e31a2e21c6.jpg

Or he just fell out of an airplane