Ngo Baheng faces up to a year out with cruciate ligament injury

NSG

Aye I was there and it was full of wannabe 14 year old charvas kicking off. Was quite embarrassing like. Wonder what they would have done if kids went at them.

Match was crap. I thought godsmark did well when given the ball on the right. Got a few good crosses in. Apart from that they were crap. Lua could not really get in the game it seemed to me. edgar was shocking.

Lough did alright and caroll was good in the air but has a crap first touch and the new lad looked alright when he got the ball but struggled a bit(suppose being his first game and not knowing anyone prob did not help much like)

Not for the first time was a game V Sunderland in storm conditions the last game a fella who is Newcastle boss watches.

Ngo & Tozer: WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

What will happen to "NOT ON MY RADAR KADAR" who was in the stands last night.

Guest newcastle4life

Nothing wrong with signing youngsters for the future with the signing of Tozer recently as well. How good they are or will be in a few years remains to be seen.

Nothing wrong with signing youngsters for the future with the signing of Tozer recently as well. How good they are or will be in a few years remains to be seen.

But not by Redknapp, 'cos he's have had a coronary.

Not for the first time was a game V Sunderland in storm conditions the last game a fella who is Newcastle boss watches.

Ngo & Tozer: WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

What will happen to "NOT ON MY RADAR KADAR" who was in the stands last night.

It was as if the mackems had angered the gods with that 3rd goal. A storm of biblical proportions was sent.

• 3 months later...

the lad in the stone (fake i bet) island coat.. bet he thinks he is hard as fuk. prick.

Are you really calling some kid a prick because of a coat he's wearing? :lol:

Classic case of projection. First he makes up in his own mind what the other person is doing and then condemns him for it. :D