Drogba to demand move

Dokko

Didier Drogba is set to demand a move from Chelsea, according to reports in France.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2808244,00.html

The Ivory Coast star has become unsettled in West London following the departure of manager Jose Mourinho.

Last season's top-scorer in England has found Mourinho's departure hard to take, and now with Milan and Real Madrid circling, Drogba has admitted he cannot take life with Chelsea anymore.

Exit

"I want to leave Chelsea," he has told France Football - which will publish the full interview on Friday.

"Nothing can stop me from leaving now. Something is broken with Chelsea.

"The damage in the dressing room is big because we know now what happened and who caused Mourinho's departure."

Drogba insisted that no matter who Chelsea might sign next summer - he did not want to play for The Blues beyond this season.

"I know that Ronaldinho and Kaka are linked to come next season but even that won't change my mind," he continued.

Rumours of Drogba's unrest have been circulating ever since Mourinho's departure and his latest outburst would only seem to confirm that he does not have a long-term future at the club.

i think chelsea will find themselves in trouble unless they get the dressingroom under control, and i dont think that will happen under grant.

I'd take him at City. :whistle:

I assume the inevitable "misquoted" or "taken out of context" excuse will be trotted out at some point tho. Shame, I would actually like him to leave, I think he's a good player and he's really turned his act around - He doesn't seem such a massive twat nowadays, and I'm a big fan - so I'd rather not see him in a team full of such contemptable cunts.

PS: Is

"The damage in the dressing room is big because we know now what happened and who caused Mourinho's departure."

John Terry?  ???

I'd take him at City. :whistle:

I assume the inevitable "misquoted" or "taken out of context" excuse will be trotted out at some point tho. Shame, I would actually like him to leave, I think he's a good player and he's really turned his act around - He doesn't seem such a massive t*** nowadays, and I'm a big fan - so I'd rather not see him in a team full of such contemptable c***s.

PS: Is

John Terry?  ???

abramovich who is avram grant's bumboy

Guest NUFCGator

You're all wrong, the ideal pairing is Drogba with Shola, that is if Drogba could keep up with Shola's immense ability on the ball.

Well he's said he only wants to go to Barça, Real, Inter or Meelan so I guess that rules us out. :razz:

Wish he didn't say Barça, he's not needed there and I don't want an Eto'o - Drogba swap deal ever being suggested!

My guess is that he'll be playing in red and black next season.