Who do you think is the most important player in the nufc squad at present?

fredbob

Simple question, just interesting to see who you think is individually the most important player on the grass and why?

For me, i think Roz has been a breath of fresh air for us, really good to see a defender who is able to link the defence with the midfield, i love the way he gets forward as well, reminds me of Albert! I cant help but think that Emre may be instrumental to us but only time will tell!

Previously - Given

Currently - Cacapa

Potentially - N'Zogbia

Interesting call on Cacapa. Aye, he's a very good defender, easily our best IMO. But with Rozehnal, Taylor and Faye in the squad I don't reckon he's THE most important player, despite being very important.

Previously - Given

Currently - Cacapa

Potentially - N'Zogbia

Interesting call on Cacapa. Aye, he's a very good defender, easily our best IMO. But with Rozehnal, Taylor and Faye in the squad I don't reckon he's THE most important player, despite being very important.

Fair comment; same thing with Owen though - we have others who can score goals too. Isn't it strangely exciting to have options for a change? :lol:

Previously - Given

Currently - Cacapa

Potentially - N'Zogbia

Fair comment; same thing with Owen though - we have others who can score goals too. Isn't it strangely exciting to have options for a change? :lol:

You saying the choice between Sib and Shola didn't have you foaming at the mouth with excitement?  :lol:

Previously - Given

Currently - Cacapa

Potentially - N'Zogbia

You saying the choice between Sib and Shola didn't have you foaming at the mouth with excitement?  :lol:

Ramage or Bramble? Decisions, decisions.

the thing is with picking Owen is as last season proved we dint create enough for Owen to be best utilised, i think its more important to have a players who gonna be able to implement a way of playing which would best utilise Owen, i think Owen needs too much support to be considered vital, if anythin he holds back the sides ability to change the way they play there football and tactics. Somone like Viduka is more an imporatnt striker than Owen in my opinion.