Faye and Cacapa

James

Cacapa is a real find.

I wasn't that fussed with Faye, he looks a bit slow to react to things to me considering he's been in this league a good while now, but Cacapa is one of them effortless defenders.

Strange that you got him under such circumstances...wasn't he going to Qatar? He looks a much better player than that tbf. Or have I got him mixed up with one of the other 1,000,001 players you got linked to.

If only the same could be said about our backs. Cacapa and Faye have been fantastic,

but enrique and beye simply awful.

And what's up with Geremi taking most of the set-pieces ? He should just leave it to Emre.

He's sh!t technically, and his set-pieces have been pretty bad. Emre's corner was pretty beautiful,

which led to Cacapa's header.Also, before Emre went to take the corner it was beautiful to see the supporters clap for him and him clapping back, it makes it even more meaningful that it led to a goal.

All in all, pretty encouraging. I said it a couple weeks ago that with the additions of Emre, Barton and Co. we'll get better and better every day. I'm looking forward to the day that Emre and Barton can play together, that'll make a pretty good duo. Now all we need is to fix the back problem, Enrique is decent compared to Beye, who was just horrible.

Also, Owen has been amazing. I love the way he played, helping the defence, distributing the ball,

I think the likes of Nzogbia and Martins should learn a thing or two from the man. Nzogbia needs to learn to pass and stop dribbling continuously at every possession.

If only the same could be said about our backs. Cacapa and Faye have been fantastic,

You serious? I can understand anyone saying Beye wasn't right cracking tonight, but the two of them, simply awful?

Cacapa is a real find.

I wasn't that fussed with Faye, he looks a bit slow to react to things to me considering he's been in this league a good while now, but Cacapa is one of them effortless defenders.

Strange that you got him under such circumstances...wasn't he going to Qatar? He looks a much better player than that tbf. Or have I got him mixed up with one of the other 1,000,001 players you got linked to.

He had turned down a move to Qatar, and it was then a choice between us, Genoa and an unnamed Spanish side.

You serious? I can understand anyone saying Beye wasn't right cracking tonight, but the two of them, simply awful?

Both have done well for me, Enrique does need to work on his distribution but he has been a lot better than what we have seen for a while at LB.

Faye looks a beast and Cacapa is a rare talent. Taylor is very good backup along with Roz, but will be looking for first-team football soon.

Enrique can certainly improve his passing. Beye had a fantastic tackle on Keane(?) in the first half,  but makes some rash decisions going forward. Maybe he just needs a bit of time to settle in before we see him at his best. Huge improvement on Carr though.

Guest Micktoon

We now have a defense.  And I'm fucki ng bladdered. Setanta supoort Spurs and i'm got tickets for Reading. First away game in donkeys. Toon toon blck and white army.

Guest Micktoon

We now have a defense.  And I'm fucki ng bladdered. Setanta supoort Spurs and i'm got tickets for Reading. First away game in donkeys. Toon toon blck and white army.

Getting to london on friday I'llbe the bloke in the away end with the little danish bird. Toon toon balck and white army

Enrique simply awful?  Wise up, ffs.

Young talent, had a very solid game tonight and people still jumping at the chance to get on his back.  Ridiculous.

Enrique is class. No worries whatsoever about him. And Beye will settle down after a few more PL games, just needs to get the pace a bit.

Aye strange.... thought Beye was the worst of our back four. Even then he was very decent. Especially in the last half hour when we needed it. Enrique was great! Very composed and confident display.