Steve McClaren

Dave

ketsbaia?

I'm staying out of this, mate.

:lol: you know what i mean!

Been a bit rubbish at Apoel. Very underwhelming. He's only now started to pick up results (appointed in August). Their squad is miles ahead of the competition and the fans aren't too happy they're playing catch-up. Been on a very good run of late but it took them quite some time to bribe the off....I mean start playing well.

How did Rodgers fail at Liverpool? ???

He was allowed to spend a shitload of money and failed to produce a team which got into the CL.

He did get them into the CL.

With his signings or an inherited squad?

He was allowed to spend a shitload of money and failed to produce a team which got into the CL.

Why does that matter? they were mid table at best with the same players.

Does it matter? The case for him to come here is stronger if he did with with an inherited squad, because he sure as hell won't be making the singings at this club.

As others have said, why does that matter? He had players bought for him at Liverpool, just like he would here.

He managed to get them to the brink of winning the league and although I do have my doubts about him, and accept we would be a million miles away from that, I would have more confidence in him keeping us up compared to SMc.

Aye. But discounting his bad results with said regime surely means you discount the good ones too? Or, preferably we discount neither and just accept that Rodgers has a mixed record and hasn't proven that he's anything special as a coach.

Better than McClaren like :lol: But cuntier.

Suarez went and he was replaced by a disinterested Balotelli, who had just had an appalling season for Milan. Lambert was also brought in effectively as back-up for Sturridge. One truly world class front two to that in the space of a summer.

Suarez's influence on that team can't be underestimated. He lifted the entire first eleven, made average players like Henderson & Allen look brilliant, and also eeked one last decent season out of Gerrard. And of course, he made Rodgers look like some tactical genius, nearly winning the league. Of course Rodgers must have been doing something right that season, but really, picking Suarez was all he had to do, the third best player in the world during that season imo.

How can you train players every day for 6 months and have all the technology at your disposal and still produce a defence that looks like it will concede at every attack

Guest reefatoon

Good. The pressure needs to ramp up quickly as we need this serial loser out as soon as possible.  Sick to death of constantly wanting our manager out the door now like.  Feels like it has been years and years. Just hire someone competent so we can get on with watching football.

Is sackmac.com registered?

We should register it and just make it a wall of gifs showing him spazzing out on the touch line.

Yes, that would be the right and proper way to follow and pay tribute to the professional, mature and high quality work the sackpardew.com lads managed.  A wall of spazzing gifs.

Is sackmac.com registered?

We should register it and just make it a wall of gifs showing him spazzing out on the touch line.

Yes, that would be the right and proper way to follow and pay tribute to the professional, mature and high quality work the sackpardew.com lads managed.  A wall of spazzing gifs.

I don't hate him as much as Pardew though and think he needs help for his mental diffifculties rather than assasinated

I'm torn. On the one hand I'd like McLaren to stay because he seems like a nice guy and i think there's a decent manager in the somewhere.

On the other hand though, I reckon he's taking us down if he does stay so he needs to fuck off asap. 

I've realised in the past couple of weeks that I do care if we go down, I really want us to stay up. If we get relegated this season we're fucked in the short-term and the long-term.

Sack him, bring in Moyes/Benitez/Rodgers and hope to God we get a new manager bounce and pick up enough points to avoid the drop