Steve McClaren

Dave

He did well today, I had massive doubts about his team selection but he was proven right.  His refusal to change things earlier was a bit irritating but I wouldn't have known who to take off if I was in his position.  I hope he plays the same 11 next game so we can get some stability and to also reward the players for what they've done today.

:thup:

I still want him gone.  We got the win we needed today and played well but I don't think he's the man for the job.  If we want to progress then we need someone better at the helm.

I'm in the same boat. If he manages to keep us up this year, I have zero confidence that we won't be in the same position the following year. He's just a below average Prem manager and we will keep flirting, grinding with the relegation zone until we get someone with a bit of balls and ambition.

Guest neesy111

Just needs to set us up more positively away from home. Seems to completely shit himself.

Maybe he thinks he has to do that as some of our players go into hiding away from home.

He did well today, I had massive doubts about his team selection but he was proven right.  His refusal to change things earlier was a bit irritating but I wouldn't have known who to take off if I was in his position.  I hope he plays the same 11 next game so we can get some stability and to also reward the players for what they've done today.

:thup:

Thought his subs were fine today, we were a constant threat when winning possesion and Ayoze may have slowed us down if he came on for Sissoko/Gini/Townsend earlier

Clearly only made those subs to allow Shelvey and Townsend to be acknowledged individually by the crowd.

Are appearance bonuses still a thing? If so, I'm surprised he's even allowed to make subs so late.

I think his subs were spot on he couldn't take Mitrovic off because he is fundamental to the team I think if we were 2 or 3 up he would have brought Doumbia on.

I was okay with his decision to bring back Tiote as I think he adds physical presence and experience to the midfield. The Aarons call was a surprise though, and tbf it was a good call on the day. Can't really fault his decision making today.

He gets credit for sticking with Mitro and Tiote came in and did well. WBA didn't test Aarons, so we might have got away with one there.

Let's see how we approach the next game. 7 of our last 13 are away, including the game against Norwich.

He gets credit for sticking with Mitro and Tiote came in and did well. WBA didn't test Aarons, so we might have got away with one there.

Let's see how we approach the next game. 7 of our last 13 are away, including the game against Norwich.

Aye let's see if he's capable of making sure we don't get dicked in the next couple of games or God forbid actually take a point or two