Steve McClaren

Dave

I imagine they might go for somebody for right now, rather than best next choice of manager. I wouldn't take issue with Moyes, or with Rogers, but have a sneaky feeling that somebody like Pearson would fit the brief. Knows the club, something to prove, doesn't suffer fools, will be cheaper, willing, and up for a fight.

STEVE McCLAREN’S future as Newcastle United head coach hinges on whether the club can recruit an experienced replacement willing to take over for the final ten games of the season.

ok

[emoji38] They had 2 weeks plus without a fixture. Absolute morons.

http://i.imgur.com/4uhUT0O.png

STEVE McCLAREN’S future as Newcastle United head coach hinges on whether the club can recruit an experienced replacement willing to take over for the final ten games of the season.

ok

[emoji38] They had 2 weeks plus without a fixture. Absolute morons.

http://i.imgur.com/4uhUT0O.png

:lol:

Wonder what the players make of the club's PR department issuing statements on their behalf without their prior knowledge or consent. I'd be livid if I was them.

Perhaps it might contribute to a lacklustre performance.

Guest chopey

Wonder what the players make of the club's PR department issuing statements on their behalf without their prior knowledge or consent. I'd be livid if I was them.

If that was the case then everyone bar Shelvey and Janmat were very offended

Guest neesy111

The club didn't issue it, as SkySports just ran with it.  Imo this has come straight from Keith Bishop.

Moyes is indisputably a good manager. We've not had one under Ashley since Keegan. People need to wake up, like.

Was dreadful at Man United and completely failed at Sociedad. Granted the job he did at Everton over a number of years was absolutely brilliant but I'm wary after this last two management roles. He's a million miles better than McClaren like, I know who I'd rather have in charge for the run in if they're our 2 options.

True about Saturday, what about the rest of the season mind. We've just got a crap manager, and unlike earlier in the season when he could say we were missing chances, we're barely creating any now.

Has to go, we don't look like scoring or stopping any, think he's has long enough.

To stay up we need a manager like Jose M or Rafa. Not sure Rodgers or Moyes can turn things around...

Feel sorry for Steve M. but he needs to be sacked....Tomorrow!

Why do you feel sorry for him?

The club didn't issue it, as SkySports just ran with it.  Imo this has come straight from Keith Bishop.

Article on the previous page said in house PR department. :dontknow:

Article on the previous page said in house PR department. :dontknow:

The first that many of the players knew about the statement, which was not issued by the club’s in-house PR department,

Don't feel sorry for him at all. He's absolutely fucking useless and complete shite at the job he was employed to do. What's more, he's another cunt who's happy to insult the intelligence of the fans by trotting out utter lies after we've suffered another humping.

He can fuck off. He's as bad as Carver.