Steve McClaren

Dave

f***ing 10 games comment!?!?!

I think he's undercut himself there tbh. The players have had 4 years of drivel to work under, many underperforming, some ruined completely. It's going to take at least 1/2 a season to a season for us to see real improvement imo. All I want at the minute is to see signs we want to change the way we play, players in their correct position/regaining form, etc.

So he says that our business is pretty much done, haven't mad any bid for Austin despite weeks of pissing about, harped on about Stevie Fistpumps and the twat in the studio, top 8 is too much / a big ask, and see how the first 10 games go?

Steve McPardew all up in here

He didn't say anything particularly great, but he didn't say anything particularly bad either, it was just your typical run of the mill managerial speak, don't know what people were expecting :lol:

Well that was a thorough waste of an hour but it has confirmed my suspicions that most people that phone in to radio stations are mental

Poor lfee.  :lol:

Most I said :lol: Aside from the mentals there were some good questions

Anything of interest spouted during that?

Colo to stay on as captain, Aarons likely not to be starting. Rates Sissoko very highly and not many/any more transfers

What's this heresy?

Anything of interest spouted during that?

Colo to stay on as captain, Aarons likely not to be starting. Rates Sissoko very highly and not many/any more transfers

What's this heresy?

Said he will eventually start, he was generally very complimentary of Aarons but sounded like he won't start straight away