Steve McClaren

Dave

I think McLaren is being pragmatic atm as he knows our defence has been leaking goals for years and seeing as he didn't get any new players his only option is to protect them and drill some organisation into them.

If/when he gets better players I think he'll open up and I really hope he starts to do this at home against weaker teams who we should be scoring against. If he's cautious against Watford for example I might start to worry.

I hope s. Being defensive was always my big worry abot SMC but someone did say Derby where Championship top scorers...

TCD, please just shut the fuck up for abit. You are absolutely nauseating. Every single thread is just you on some high horse, pretending you have an all knowing tactical knowledge of the game. It's boring man, the whole forum is sick to death of it.

I believe...

I think...

I know...

I understand...

I am lead to believe...

It is my interpritation that...

Gegenpressing...

Shuttler...

Pardew...

It's relentless FFS.

I don't get why people bite like this. It's a public forum and he's posting his way. He's not WUM'ing (I think  :lol:) so just let him be. If you think he's talking bollocks, just don't reply to him. If reading his posts is that nauseating then turn off being able to see his posts on the forum. Problem solved.

So many people whinging about him and making a drama then just using the powers you already have to ignore.

Guest Howaythetoon

He can fuck off like, never an Nufc manager in a million years. Boring, clueless and way out of his depth. Stick with second rate Dutch teams or the like of Derby Shteeev!

He's just making too many bad decisions at the moment forcing us on the back foot from the off

Cisse hasn't held the ball up once as far as I can see

Wijnaldum is not making enough impact in this position, he needs dropping back

Fucking Colback

Need to see more Perez, Aarons and De Jong asap

We've not been that shit we just don't threaten going forward, there's way too much burden put on Sissoko, Wijnaldum and Thauvin to somehow bridge the gap between a deep defence and their goal.

He can fuck off like, never an Nufc manager in a million years. Boring, clueless and way out of his depth. Stick with second rate Dutch teams or the like of Derby Shteeev!

Over reaction central over here, we've been shite, but it's going to take a while to sort out 5 years of shite.

Guest Howaythetoon

Stevie fucking wonder wouldn't pick those two in midfield, it's piss poor and does the team no good. If Shteeve cannot leave out both or either he wants sacked, they are beyond useless together.

Over reaction central over here, we've been shite, but it's going to take a while to sort out 5 years of shite.

It will with this fucking idiot in charge.