Steve McClaren

Dave

Can't fault him for this today. Played well all half before that moment of madness.

Ref killed him. Feel somehow really bad for him.

He started Cheick Tiote despite even the biggest thickets on here knowing it was stupid and called Coloccini a better signing than the likes of Wjinaldum and Mitrovic instead of booting his arse out the door. Deserves not one hint of sympathy.

Can't fault him for this today. Played well all half before that moment of madness.

Ref killed him. Feel somehow really bad for him.

He started Cheick Tiote despite even the biggest thickets on here knowing it was stupid and called Coloccini a better signing than the likes of Wjinaldum and Mitrovic instead of booting his arse out the door. Deserves not one hint of sympathy.

Purely talking about today. Yeah, Tiote wasn't a great decision, but we all know he's no Pep Guardiola and wouldn't change the starting XI after last week.

I'm expecting an apolegetic email.

Better be from the referee.

Are there any rules about slagging off the referees in private email communications? Because McClaren could send us all an email slagging off the ref and the FA wouldn't be able to do him for it.

Not his fault today. Anyone that blames him can f*** off.

Agreed, he's always the victim.  :lol:

Don't get me wrong, he's far from blameless this season and should be held accountable for a lot of fuck ups so far, but barring Tiote starting he set the team up really well.

Cattermoledidnt even get booked ffs

Don't get me wrong, he's far from blameless this season and should be held accountable for a lot of f*** ups so far, but barring Tiote starting he set the team up really well.

Cattermoledidnt even get booked ffs

I think he made a few mistakes today but wasn't responsible for the defeat.  Tiote starting was a joke, bringing on Lascelles was a joke when we could have brought Anita on and moved Dummett into his best position. 

Not his fault today. Anyone that blames him can f*** off.

That email was from Lee Charnley man.

Probably, I didn't mention the t

Email though :thup:

I know its this continuation of poor decisions and timing by the club. McClaren has been led up the merry path again by this lot. Youcan see his coaching is having an effect.

Not his fault today. Anyone that blames him can fuck off.

It is mostly fault.

We needed a Left Back.

We needed a commanding Centre Half.

We needed a quality Defensive midfield.

We arguably needed another Striker.

He's on the board, he trains the squad, he's responsible for inspiring the team he picks.

Apart from the Norwich game where it was touch and go first half. We have been dog shit. We could have got a centre half and left back for the money we wasted on a already suspect French winger.