Steve McClaren

Dave

Not his fault really, he's mediocre but the whole club is toxic, we're never going to get anywhere under Ashley

More than one person can be to blame, McClaren is definitely at fault

Not really denying that, but we've got worse than mediocrity because the club wants less than mediocrity

Not his fault really, he's mediocre but the whole club is toxic, we're never going to get anywhere under Ashley

I agree about the Ashley part but to say he is not to blame is a complete joke. The amount of totally clueless people on here is unbelievable - FUCKING PROGRESS MY ARSE!

I feel i maybe did absolve him of too much blame lol, it is shameful how the teams have turned out for him. Has had a while to prepare team for this game adn yet they clearly don't give a shit. There's just an absence of any coaching going on.

Average performance from an average manager. Improved a couple or areas of our game while we look far shitter in too many others.

I happy to shift him out, except to say we will get more of the mediocre same from people that don't understand football, what this club is about and more importantly need.

Fully expect McClaren to be gone by February. Another mediocre wrong appointment of a manager we will "give time to". Aarons will come back from injury, play a blinder and said mediocre manager will be given more time to make the club even worse.

Not a good football manager. Being a manager of a football club means motivating young men 16-36 to play to the best of their abilities.  He can't do it. At all.

Yep.

There was a moment in the coverage today where Tinkerman was rousing his charges on the touch line and Cathro was just watching and seemingly admire him in the background. While McC sat there shaking his head.

Average performance from an average manager. Improved a couple or areas of our game while we look far shitter in too many others.

I happy to shift him out, except to say we will get more of the mediocre same from people that don't understand football, what this club is about and more importantly need.

Fully expect McClaren to be gone by February. Another mediocre wrong appointment of a manager we will "give time to". Aarons will come back from injury, play a blinder and said mediocre manager will be given more time to make the club even worse.

So many people think average is equal to shite. Performance has been a million miles away from average