Steve McClaren

Dave

Klopp has been at Liverpool for a few months and Liverpool are clearly playing in a different style, he's got some belief going. How f***ing long will McClaren be given to do similar?

Comparing one of the top 5 coaches in world football to Steve McClaren, with the shit squad that we've got :lol:

Newcastle manager Steve McClaren: "That was the worst performance we have had this season and it is very disappointing. I understand the frustration of the fans and we will get back on the training field on Monday to get consistency back in our results

Get consistency back? The only consistency we had was 8 without a win

We are seriously lacking in key areas, Colo is no leader and is past it, we all know that we need a proper defensive midfielder and we have no midfield creativity. That said, we should be able to put out a side that can compete and do their best. There's no team belief or spirit, the manager has no influence over what's happening on the pitch and there's no one one the pitch who can pull the team together.

McClaren has to go, we may still get relegated but keeping him will see us simply surrender without trying. I was talking to a Leciester fan on the way home tonight and he simply couldn't believe just how bad we were. 

Our squad is totally shit, we don't have a single decent wide player and we have no aggression or guile in the middle.

All of our midfielders are bang average and have minimal presence or identity.  The ones that do have a semblance of it only show it once every ten games.  There's a reason why they are cheap.

Klopp has been at Liverpool for a few months and Liverpool are clearly playing in a different style, he's got some belief going. How fucking long will McClaren be given to do similar?

Klopp's football philosophy is the polar opposite of McClaren's. Klopp believes in fast high pressing football whereas McClaren prefers a slow passing defensive formation. While it might be the case that we don't have the players to play Klopp style, I am pretty sure if he was here he would still try and impress his ideas onto the team. Just look at Howe at Bournemouth, he has a similar approach and he's done it with ordinary players.

Really wanted to give him a bit of time, against all my instincts that he was a terrible choice, but this is just unacceptable.  Even the ethos he is trying to implement (only attacking after 6 passes, giving the ball away so we can expose the opposition defence or some such crap) is manifestly wrong.

Said Leicester fan said that McClaren had sold his house well before the end of last season. The bloke I know who works for Fat Sam told me well before that McClaren was coming. Charnley and Carr are solely responsible for hand picking McClaren and sticking with their choice despite his awful run of results at Derby.

The club is rotten from top to bottom. McClaren has to go but by god we have deep seated problems.

Said Leicester fan said that McClaren had sold his house well before the end of last season. The bloke I know who works for Fat Sam told me well before that McClaren was coming. Charnley and Carr are solely responsible for hand picking McClaren and sticking with their choice despite his awful run of results at Derby.

The club is rotten from top to bottom. McClaren has to go but by god we have deep seated problems.

The two other names you mention also messers Carr and Charnley have to go also - but they won't and there lies the crux of the problem ASHLEY

Hated him at Boro, Hated him for England and didn't want him anywhere near us and bar a couple of games where we've played some decent stuff we've been on the whole awful.

Leicester went out and got Ranieri when they peddled Pearson, why didn't we go after someone like that??