Steve McClaren

Dave

Dunno what to say at this point really. I've managed to get behind him when it comes to a few things, and I think he's massively burdened by certain weak parts of the squad - but you can't deny that he clearly just isn't doing enough.

He's probably come in 2 years too late. I think we're rotten now. I reckon he'd have had something to play with with the side first half of the 12-13 season and I think his 'plan' might have suited that team.

We're too far gone now as a squad, I think it would take something massive from any manager to fix this. Feel a bit sorry for him.

He's probably come in 2 years too late. I think we're rotten now. I reckon he'd have had something to play with with the side first half of the 12-13 season and I think his 'plan' might have suited that team.

We're too far gone now as a squad, I think it would take something massive from any manager to fix this. Feel a bit sorry for him.

This tbh.

The rot has set in. Far too deep now. Culture of losing and mediocrity

We're crying out for some creativity and have been since the start of the season and yet, Aarons doesn't play when fit, Marveux doesn't play and De Jong doesn't play. I don't care if these guys are shit in training, we lose most of the games we play, we don't create ANY chances and we can't score for shit so he has to take a punt on at least one of them.

He's working with duds and lacks the nous needed to change this.

This. We could appoint Ancelotti tomorrow and I don't think there'd be much of an improvement because the squad is full of shite.

I'm not finding excuses, but McClaren's 'success' at Derby was built largely around an attacking midfield who got forward, created chances and supported Chris Martin. It was the complete opposite of what he's working with here.

Guest neesy111

His decision to lie back while the club give colocini a new contracrt shows what he is.  He's a yes man and has no bottle, also on 2015 a serial loser.

Players for me take bigger blame but mcclaren looks totally out of his depth.