Steve McClaren

Dave

He's not worse than Pardew like. Or at the very least, he doesn't have the quality of players that Pardew had in order to make a comparison like for like. I still think McClaren's shit, but the players Pardew had were far, far better throughout.

Towards the end of Pardew's reign the players were fairly similar in quality

Guest firetotheworks

He's not worse than Pardew like. Or at the very least, he doesn't have the quality of players that Pardew had in order to make a comparison like for like. I still think McClaren's shit, but the players Pardew had were far, far better throughout.

I disagree, mainly because we had Remy, we replaced Debuchy with Janmaat and we sold MYM and HBA by choice and they weren't being played anyway. Even so our form was still shit. :lol: The point is that when our team was filled with a lot of quality, we played badly and got shit results.

He's not worse than Pardew like. Or at the very least, he doesn't have the quality of players that Pardew had in order to make a comparison like for like. I still think McClaren's s***, but the players Pardew had were far, far better throughout.

I disagree, mainly because we had Remy, we replaced Debuchy with Janmaat and we sold MYM and HBA by choice and they weren't being played anyway. Even so our form was still s***. :lol: The point is that when our team was filled with a lot of quality, we played badly and got s*** results.

We had a worse team last year but at the same stage Pardew had 26 points on the board when he left so not having that. As I said only Ashley and Co could appoint someone actually worse than Pardew.

He's not worse than Pardew like. Or at the very least, he doesn't have the quality of players that Pardew had in order to make a comparison like for like. I still think McClaren's s***, but the players Pardew had were far, far better throughout.

I disagree, mainly because we had Remy, we replaced Debuchy with Janmaat and we sold MYM and HBA by choice and they weren't being played anyway. Even so our form was still s***. :lol: The point is that when our team was filled with a lot of quality, we played badly and got s*** results.

no we didnt.

Though our squad is both unbalanced and peppered with shite, and I acknowledge he's having to turn around what Pardew and Carver have done, I refuse to believe he couldn't be doing better than being in the relegation zone after half the season. 17 points from 19 matches is absolutely pitiful.

I don't detest him as a person (yet) but he's not fucking good enough. Next.

He isn't the right man we need to move on asap but the club will bottle it and hope for the best (carver) . We only show up when the tv camaras are on and get outclassed by teams around us * west fucking brom had 22 goes at goal  :frantic: :frantic:

Bournemouth was pure luck*

If he does go it'll be hilariously pathetic to watch them cold calling all the managers in the phone book (that they didn't fuck off first time round). Probably just not bother and leave it til the end of the season again, save on the phone bill.