Steve McClaren

Dave

I mean, he's basically just arrived, it takes a long time for fan hatred to build.

There was still a huge proportion who would still be politely clapping Pardew right now though. For the most part our support will happily accept buggery as long as they get to sit in silence

Tbf the hatred aimed at Pardew at the Cardiff game was as bad as I've ever seen and I've been attending since the early/mid 80's. He couldn't even leave his dugout. A really bad reaction to McClaren on Saturday and I wouldn't be surprised if he walked. Don't think he could handle the pressure.

The Pardew hate took 4 years to build up though.

Guest Roger Kint

I mean, he's basically just arrived, it takes a long time for fan hatred to build.

There was still a huge proportion who would still be politely clapping Pardew right now though. For the most part our support will happily accept buggery as long as they get to sit in silence

Tbf the hatred aimed at Pardew at the Cardiff game was as bad as I've ever seen and I've been attending since the early/mid 80's. He couldn't even leave his dugout. A really bad reaction to McClaren on Saturday and I wouldn't be surprised if he walked. Don't think he could handle the pressure.

And disappeared soon after for large parts of the crowd. Look at the failings for the Hull game, far too many happily accept our shitness

Agree McClaren won't get anywhere near the stick he deserves purely because he hasn't been here very long. Was just stating the crowd is still capable of making things very uncomfortable for the manager if they wanted to.

Plus, he was a far more detestable shithouse.  I don't like McClaren as a manager and his comments in the media are a bit baffling at times.  But not a complete and utter cuntface, like Pardew.

I'm out of touch with match day fans.  But it seems like we've just been run down by years of dross.  The atmosphere always sounds terrible and it seems like people are still just turning up out of habit and aren't really arsed.

Agree McClaren won't get anywhere near the stick he deserves purely because he hasn't been here very long. Was just stating the crowd is still capable of making things very uncomfortable for the manager if they wanted to.

In the old days he would have been hounded out by now but that just shows how the 'general supporter' has changed these days.

I like the fact he doesn't criticise his players to the media, mind. Obviously something he's taken from SAF. Unfortunately he clearly doesn't command their respect like his mentor did.

simply doesn't have it in him to rouse the rabble

I like the fact he doesn't criticise his players to the media, mind. Obviously something he's taken from SAF. Unfortunately he clearly doesn't command their respect like his mentor did.

Has the charisma of a stone

A Steve Stone.

A Steve Stone.

A Father Stone

A Steve Stone.

A Father Stone

:lol:

A Steve Stone.

A Father Stone

:papiss:

"No, fine."

A Steve Stone.

A Father Stone

Never understand why you would intentionally play counter attack against an out of form side. Just fucking play they're not Barcelona

Was thinking exactly this when he was saying they started Perez for pace up top. Get Mitrovic up there with him and have a fucking go man.