Steve McClaren

Dave

Guest chopey

Rafas family live in Liverpool his two daughters are scousers and that is their home, rafa works across Europe and his family stay in Liverpool so he hires security to look after them for piece of mind

Mirror alluding to the fact he's going no where

He is going nowhere.

Pretty much. If there's one thing we should've learnt from Pardew it's to never get our hopes up when it seems perfectly logical to sack the manager.

You can't really compare this too closely to any situation under Pardew, though. We've got 24 points from 28 games and look absolute dead certs to go down.

Rafas family live in Liverpool his two daughters are scousers and that is their home, rafa works across Europe and his family stay in Liverpool so he hires security to look after them for piece of mind

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02342/manonfire_2342588b.jpg

He is going nowhere.

Pretty much. If there's one thing we should've learnt from Pardew it's to never get our hopes up when it seems perfectly logical to sack the manager.

You can't really compare this too closely to any situation under Pardew, though. We've got 24 points from 28 games and look absolute dead certs to go down.

He is going nowhere.

How about they're both useless overrated cunts from twenty years ago who were willing to be hired by Mike Ashley? Is that comparison unfair?

Guest chopey

Tell you what it's 12 o'clock in a Saturday night I posted something that I was told that I thought might be of interest to other members on here and then the grammer police start giving me shit why don't you just fukc off

He is going nowhere.

He is going nowhere.

How about they're both useless overrated cunts from twenty years ago who were willing to be hired by Mike Ashley? Is that comparison unfair?

Don't think he was defending Pardew like [emoji38]

Tell you what it's 12 o'clock in a Saturday night I posted something that I was told that I thought might be of interest to other members on here and then the grammer police start giving me shit why don't you just fukc off

*fuck off

He is going nowhere.

He is going nowhere.

I think he was. Why even mention Pardew in positive comparison?

*fuck off

*grammar

He is going nowhere.

He is going nowhere.

I think he was. Why even mention Pardew in positive comparison?

I didn't. :lol:

Your spelling/grammar in the face of such obvious adversity is a real credit to you, man. :thup:

Moyes this week for me, or its too late.

9 days to sort it before Leicester.

We can't possibly allow McClaren to go into the Derby when it's so vital we win it.

Moyes record vs Mackems is superb. Never lost a game to them.

Ashley needs to step in and order Charnley to fire McClaren and just move asap.

http://mm.peoplesniper.com/image/people/1302/kelsey-grammer-grammar-nazi-people-pic-1361634726.jpg

A terrible ITK but my mates mate does the security for rafas kids in Liverpool and he says he would jump at the chance to manage us and money isn't an option

Yeah, that's not true......at all

The bit about not spending money fits Ashley's policy TBF.

We can't possibly allow McClaren to go into the Derby when it's so vital we win it.

Completely meaningless. More relevant: won 3 out of 24 Merseyside derbies.

Completely meaningless. More relevant: won 3 out of 24 Merseyside derbies.

True, and also I missed the obvious, he's never managed us vs Mackems.

Still if we take McClaren any further we are as good as down.

For all the talk of sacking McClaren, people forget that Ashley and Charnley are from completely different industries to football and this effects their decision making. (Remember stories about Ashley being astonished by some of the practices considered commonplace in football but unheard of in retail?)

The manager is just another employee to them, and of little real significance. They're not going to sack him, as every other footballing chairman would, because they would consider it money pissed down the drain to little effect.

They're not football people, and that's why they won't make the smart footballing decision. Ashley is a gambler who will gamble on McClaren turning it around, and a retailer who is expecting the staff he has hired to do the job he wants them to do regardless of whether they have the skills or motivation to do so. This man expects his footballers to be happy working under a numpty boss in the same way he expects his retail staff to be happy with zero-hour contracts.

For all the talk of sacking McClaren, people forget that Ashley and Charnley are from completely different industries to football and this effects their decision making. (Remember stories about Ashley being astonished by some of the practices considered commonplace in football but unheard of in retail?)

The manager is just another employee to them, and of little real significance. They're not going to sack him, as every other footballing chairman would, because they would consider it money p*ssed down the drain to little effect.

They're not football people, and that's why they won't make the smart footballing decision. Ashley is a gambler who will gamble on McClaren turning it around, and a retailer who is expecting the staff he has hired to do the job he wants them to do regardless of whether they have the skills or motivation to do so. This man expects his footballers to be happy working under a numpty boss in the same way he expects his retail staff to be happy with zero-hour contracts.

Is 90m on players not pissing money down the drain if he takes us down? Plus the 100m Ashley stands to lose next season in TV money?

Come on, Ashley will be sweating, and something will give sooner or later.

Honestly don't think he would do much better. We need someone with charisma and someone that will inspire and motivate our players. 

Don't see much to think he will be any better than the current shambles. Awful at Manure under pressure, awful in Spain. Brendan Rodgers, Benitez ... getting closer. Neither would touch us with a barge pole.

The manager is just another employee to them, and of little real significance. They're not going to sack him, as every other footballing chairman would, because they would consider it money p*ssed down the drain to little effect.

Is 90m on players not pissing money down the drain if he takes us down? Plus the 100m Ashley stands to lose next season in TV money?

Come on, Ashley will be sweating, and something will give sooner or later.

He hasn't spent any of his own money in that £90m.

Besides the fact that this is all chump change and I doubt he gives 2 shits about the finances of the club other than when he's forced to pay in. The club's doing it's job advertising his main company.

Honestly don't think he would do much better. We need someone with charisma and someone that will inspire and motivate our players. 

Don't see much to think he will be any better than the current shambles. Awful at Manure under pressure, awful in Spain. Brendan Rodgers, Benitez ... getting closer. Neither would touch us with a barge pole.

10 games to go in a relegation fight, charisma is not going to be what we will be doing.

Was awful at everton to start with but had them finish around the Euro positions on a number of occasions.

I'm not arguing Moyes corner here, but I'm not dreaming and I don't think others should that there is going to be a sir Bob and Keegan third coming. Them days are gone, stabalize rebuid this shambles.

Otherwise it's down to the championship, and rid the mercs and start over?