Steve McClaren

Dave

f***ing pearson. That would be a disaster.

That Leicester team he built aint bad like.

Are you an ostrich?

Why would that emus you ?

giphy.gif

Don't reference that horrible shitstain of a show, please :weep:

What show is it? :lol:

Gotham. That was their attempt at a Joker. :anguish:

That's the Joker! Fuck me, show got worse :lol:

:lol: Screams of amateur hour. Why would players - already allegedly penning a public letter of support - break for a second and specifically target talking about leaks as if they'd give a fuck.

That has Keith Bishop written all over it imo.

Aye, probably just put out by or on behalf of McClaren to counter the Craig Hope stuff IMO.

Yet fly in the face of all the evidence, it's rather amazing just how wide of the mark the people running our club get.

:lol: Screams of amateur hour. Why would players - already allegedly penning a public letter of support - break for a second and specifically target talking about leaks as if they'd give a fuck.

The best part is that about an hour afterwards they gave the strongest possible confirmation that they're not behind him in the slightest. :lol:

Guest Open_C

I'll not start to get excited about any of this until somebody is brave enough to change the topic title to "Steve McLaren set to be sacked tomorrow" tbh

The best part is that about an hour afterwards they gave the strongest possible confirmation that they're not behind him in the slightest. :lol:

I'd probably have felt bad for him over that if it wasn't for Gouffrangate. :lol:

It needs to be someone now and someone else in the summer.

Now, it has to be someone experienced who the players will immediately play for. Shit from the players, but that's the sad truth. Someone respected.

In the summer, it could be a De Boer, Benitez, Rodgers, Pellegrini name to take us forward. In reality, a Gerry Francis :thup:

This is the way forward. Though I would be happy with Moyes in the longer term, I'm really not sure it would have the immediate impact we need.

STEVE McCLAREN’S future as Newcastle United head coach hinges on whether the club can recruit an experienced replacement willing to take over for the final ten games of the season.

ok

[emoji38] They had 2 weeks plus without a fixture. Absolute morons.

underwhelmed with Moyes like

He will be better than what we have, not saying he'd be my choice but compared to McClaren I'd be over the moon!!

Moyes is far better than anyone we've had under Ashley (Keegan the exception, Hughton was ok but not as good as Moyes).