Steve McClaren

Dave

What a load of bollocks, the media has been speculating for the last 2 weeks.  What does that even mean?  A journalist told him?  So a hack said, 'Steve I hear you've been sacked' which translates as the media telling him.

He'll be expressing outrage that his wife's told him what's for tea before he sat down the utter plum

Guest Roger Kint

What a load of bollocks, the media has been speculating for the last 2 weeks.  What does that even mean?  A journalist told him?  So a hack said, 'Steve I hear you've been sacked' which translates as the media telling him.

He'll be expressing outrage that his wife's told him what's for tea before he sat down the utter plum

His fucking dog could have told him he was getting sacked this week

Just imagine if we managed to sneak a win or a draw against Bournemouth.  Thank fuck we lost. 

Of course, if we had a competent owner and chairman.  We would have got rid of this prick ages ago.  In fact, we probably never would have appointed him in the first place :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

If true, sounds vile. Charnley&co are gutless cowards.

I mean, it's obviously true, the media have been talking about his replacement for a couple of days at least.

They have been telling him for weeks hes getting the sack. He even had a go at a journo for suggesting he should be gone :lol: Bit late to blame the club for their endless speculating tbh