Steve McClaren

Dave

The way McClaren has been treated this week is shocking from the club. As much as I want him out I have no hate for him, I think a lot of our displays were improving and our all round game was looking more positive, but too many players don't have their hearts here and results just didn't come which ended in the down and out mentality the club has now.

eh?

Earlier in the season we played well in a lot of games and went for it more than we ever did under Pardew or Carver, we just couldn't finish a lot of games off. I'm not saying our perfronces were great, but they were a lot better than they were before he came in.

This is true. That was many moons ago. We've gone backwards since then and have looked like a complete car crash for at least two months now.

Been told that the hold up is the agreement for Benitez's back room staff (from a reliable source) and that McClaren has been told that he has to carry on until it is all sorted. No wonder he looks a bit peeved, he knows he's going but he has to get on with it for now. Training must be fun just now.

I just don't understand why he is still turning up, or why they don't just sack him? 

He needs to go, whether we get Rafa or not.  No point in this whole dead man walking routine.  Just sack the cunt. 

If only there was the option for him to quit. Poor slave.

As if that would happen though.

SMc: "I feel undermined, humiliated and disrespected. If I resign, do I still get my pay off?"

LC: "No, Steve"

SMc: "See you tomorrow"

The way McClaren has been treated this week is shocking from the club. As much as I want him out I have no hate for him, I think a lot of our displays were improving and our all round game was looking more positive, but too many players don't have their hearts here and results just didn't come which ended in the down and out mentality the club has now.

eh?

The last 3 performances where probs 3 of the worst I've ever witnessed

eh?

The last 3 performances where probs 3 of the worst I've ever witnessed

Not even close unless you've just started watching us :lol:

I think their was a time when performances did look like they were improving, but not now, especially the Bournemouth game which was a joke quite frankly.  I mean we just couldn't do a thing away from home but at home we were doing ok.  So instead of just playing the same team that beat West Brom he fucks about with team selection and picks the likes of Riviere, lost us 3 very crucial points and I lost any faith I had left in him there.

I think their was a time when performances did look like they were improving, but not now, especially the Bournemouth game which was a joke quite frankly.  I mean we just couldn't do a thing away from home but at home we were doing ok.  So instead of just playing the same team that beat West Brom he fucks about with team selection and picks the likes of Riviere, lost us 3 very crucial points and I lost any faith I had left in him there.

Pretty much spot on and what I was trying to say.

Pretty much spot on and what I was trying to say.

Stick to greggs quotes.

he is just hanging about for his money ... does he really think he can set foot in the dugout next Saturday ??

Absolutely nothing wrong with that, he's acting like a professional IMO. He will have been told/know by now that he won't be here much longer, best he can do is just to keep going and get his pay off at the end of it.

Beginning to have a bit of sympathy for him now in some respects. I wouldn't walk away either, but talk of meetings for your boss only for them to piss you about is pathetic.

Absolutely no sympathy with the doylem for picking Riviere last week and all his other terrible matchday decisions, though.

I on the other hand have no sympathy.  They backed him with 80 million, and he has never looked like building anything resembling a consistent side. Now he gets a big pay off for being shite.  Fuck him.

he is just hanging about for his money ... does he really think he can set foot in the dugout next Saturday ??

Absolutely nothing wrong with that, he's acting like a professional IMO. He will have been told/know by now that he won't be here much longer, best he can do is just to keep going and get his pay off at the end of it.

professional  ...mmmm Mercenary springs to mind  .....in 95% of jobs if you fail you get sacked end of  ...sadly  not in the world of football management