Mike Ashley - amazing guy !

Benwell Lad

Ashley was a ledge when I met him like.

In your opinion is he genuine or as some think, a PR chasing media whore?

Genuine, was talking to him for about an hour, and I was off my face, and could hardly stand up.

The Mike Ashley we're seeing at the minute is so different to the recluse we were told about in the Summer, its bizarre.

He's really bought into the club and I don't mean financially, I just hope he does what Chris Mort mentioned last week and avoids the kneejerk.

The Mike Ashley we're seeing at the minute is so different to the recluse we were told about in the Summer, its bizarre.

It is strange but did he really have any reason to be in the public eye before he bought the club? Big difference between being a recluse and being a private person, I think he is just caught up in the moment and has found that he really does enjoy being at football games to watch his team.

PR stuff could have all been done in the media and though the official site, he had no need to start turning up to games in a Toon top and then going in with the fans at Sunderland. I think he is genuine and a tad bit nutts but he is like a breath of fresh air for the club, such a difference to  fat Freddy and his miserble mush!!

Top class bloke, the fact he stayed behind with us after till we were allowed out when he could clearly have been given preferential treatment just added to his legend status in my eyes.

The guy doesn't have to do any PR, he owns the club for f*cks sake and has just wiped off our debt - that's all the PR the guy needs!

For all the reasons stated in the thread I wish people would just realise how lucky we are, stop the fooking moaning about big sam and give the whole operation a chance.

Ashley is hardly going to keep pumping his money in to the manager if the fans are going to give the club and management shite after 12 games into a new set up.  Would you?

Fooking pathetic.  Lets get behind the team and big sam ffs and the good times will return.  Just not over night.

For all the reasons stated in the thread I wish people would just realise how lucky we are, stop the fooking moaning about big sam and give the whole operation a chance.

Ashley is hardly going to keep pumping his money in to the manager if the fans are going to give the club and management shite after 12 games into a new set up.  Would you?

Fooking pathetic.  Lets get behind the team and big sam ffs and the good times will return.  Just not over night.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: