Players With The Most Potential At Our Club....

Jamie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

N'Zogbia.

End of message.

...also Enrique will get better.

Very impressed with what I've seen so far tbh. Can't understand the negativity from some.

I think he's been poor so far tbh mate, yet to see 'The Bull' instead its just aimless long punts down the line.

N'Zogbia.

End of message.

Very impressed with what I've seen so far tbh. Can't understand the negativity from some.

I think he's been poor so far tbh mate, yet to see 'The Bull' instead its just aimless long punts down the line.

Think he has a lot to prove. Early days but not too impressed or put off. Can he shoot or is he just booting the ball in the Gallowgate for a laugh?

N'Zogbia.

End of message.

A with Bramble, any long balls being played are likely to be under the instructions of the manager.

N'Zogbia.

End of message.

I reckon he's been solid defensively which is the important thing, and has played it neat and tidy when he's actually had someone to pass to.

Guest Sniffer

As I said, how about a poll to see when N'zogbia might turn in a performance in which he actually puts in some effort.

There's been plenty of discussion  and slagging off Enrique, Smith, Geremi, Owen, Taylor to name a few, but N'zogbia was fucking useless yesterday. No effort at all and looked totally disinterested. He should've been subbed earlier than he was, TBH.

So how long can you harp on about potential when he makes very little contribution to the team?

N'Zogbia was utter fucking turd yesterday.

I was dumbstruck when the decision to take him off was booed. He was beyond shite the whole time on the pitch.

But that wasn't the point was it? Our problem was we had nothing coming down the right, no width, fuck all.

If we were ever going to get through a tight Liverpool defence then our best hope would have been to stretch them out using width, that way we can create gaps in between their defenders to play through balls into, by replacing N'Zogbia with Milner he wasn't doing anything to rectify the problem about our formation.

N'Zogbia was awful though, he seems to have escaped criticism on here for some reason.

I was dumbstruck when the decision to take him off was booed. He was beyond shite the whole time on the pitch.

But that wasn't the point was it? Our problem was we had nothing coming down the right, no width, fuck all.

If we were ever going to get through a tight Liverpool defence then our best hope would have been to stretch them out using width, that way we can create gaps in between their defenders to play through balls into, by replacing N'Zogbia with Milner he wasn't doing anything to rectify the problem about our formation.

N'Zogbia was awful though, he seems to have escaped criticism on here for some reason.

Wor Charlie is the golden boy, can't do wrong in some peoples eyes.

Wor Charlie is the golden boy, can't do wrong in some peoples eyes.

Fact. He's not as good as he thinks he is, and he's certainly not as good as some of our fans think he is.

I cant understand why he doesnt use N'Zogbia and Milner on their natural sides and tell them to get out wide when we are in possession. As has been said already, he didnt have the bottle to take off either Butt or Smith but when N'Zogbia had offered so little all game, i can understand why he did a like for like replacement. Still no idea what he was trying to acheive by leaving them on anyway...

That aside, i've no idea what instructions N'Zogbia was given and whether he was following them. Milner did offer some width when he came on but did very little of note.

N'Zogbia was utter f****** turd yesterday.

I was dumbstruck when the decision to take him off was booed. He was beyond s**** the whole time on the pitch.

But that wasn't the point was it? Our problem was we had nothing coming down the right, no width, f*** all.

I cant understand why he doesnt use N'Zogbia and Milner on their natural sides and tell them to get out wide when we are in possession. As has been said already, he didnt have the bottle to take off either Butt or Smith but when N'Zogbia had offered so little all game, i can understand why he did a like for like replacement. Still no idea what he was trying to acheive by leaving them on anyway...

That aside, i've no idea what instructions N'Zogbia was given and whether he was following them. Milner did offer some width when he came on but did very little of note.

milner and n'zogbia can both go inside and outside and with the players we have at our disposal we need the width,not necissarily hitting the by-line and lumping crosses in but using that as an option. after the shit of the past few weeks allardyce could do worse than tell those two that are going to get a run in their proper positions,let the other plasyers get used to having the options of passing wide and spreading things.

They simply have to play in their natural positions.