England 2 - 3 Croatia = FAIL and will not win the World Cup!1!!11

Martin Lol

I laughed when second went in. probably shouldnt but really don't care as have had enough of england. if it was newcastle would be devestated.

England is full of over rated self obsessed cooonts.

Peter foookin crouch coming out saying we will do this and that. Why can't footballers just do their talking on the pitch

I'm laughing to be honest. England need this big wake up call, for all their big headed overpaid idiots and the FA to realise we are shite. Couldn't care less if they don't make it, its been coming for a long time.

:thup:

Fucking Gerrard before the game saying this is where it matters. Erm, the other games Stevie...

I'm laughing to be honest. England need this big wake up call, for all their big headed overpaid idiots and the FA to realise we are s****. Couldn't care less if they don't make it, its been coming for a long time.

:thup:

f****** Gerrard before the game saying this is where it matters. Erm, the other games Stevie...

The best they will come up with as an explanation is the foreigners in the Premiership.. Well, one scored and another got a brilliant assist, so maybe they have a point: foreigners are getting better players through playing in the Premieship.. Not sure why English players don't..