England Won't Be There...So Who Will You Be Supporting At Euro 2008 ?

Jamie

Czech Republic like every tournament.

blueyes.gif

Dunno why I like them but they've got that underdog thing going for them plus a few quality players that actually makes it fun to watch them.

I've always liked them too. I think for me it was from wanting them to beat the Germans so badly in Euro 96, where they gave it such a good go.

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/76792290.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1935D3080936F032C3700DB69773BC6308D284831B75F48EF45

:clap2:

Their shirt looks vaguely like a Watford shirt, yellow/orange with red. So them, f'sure.

I don't care who wins the tournament. I'll cheer for whatever team has Toon players out on the pitch at any given time. So I guess that leaves Turkey and Czech Republic.

...and Arshavin for Russia ;)

Guest thenorthumbrian

The tournament will be more enjoyable without in-ger-land, and the the mindless media led hype and the cretins who support them booing the oppostions anthems.

I have heard a few rumours (radio in Spain) that the opposition players were on a huge cash bonus to win, abramovich was smiling wasn't he?? :rolleyes: Whatever, we were shi*** and didn't deserve to be there anyway, Isreal gave us a false hope before being brought back down to earth again.

Guest FriendlyRed

Being part Spanish, I'll be supporting Spain (like I do with or without England in) - plus Liverpool are massive out in Spain and they always give us their support.