Where in the world are you from?

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adelaide, Australia. Birthplace of James Troisi and Bradden Inman :pow:

Pity they never came to my games...

At least Shearer visited Adelaide...as did the Newcastle Youth team - I remember STaylor was playing. Shearer in Adelaide - probably the biggest thing that's happened here other than Oasis playing here back in 1998...

Guest iliketoonarmy

Living in Brisbane, Australia but was born in Newcastle.

I've been living in Brisbane for a year and always in black and white jersey in the city ;)

Nice  :thup:

Where abouts in Brisbane?

Lived in Herston, and worked in Hamilton. Not only in Malaysia, but even in Brisbane I think it's not easy to find toon supporters. My boss a Arsenal fan, and most colleagues are ManUtd fans ;(

Living in Brisbane, Australia but was born in Newcastle.

I've been living in Brisbane for a year and always in black and white jersey in the city ;)

Nice  :thup:

Where abouts in Brisbane?

Lived in Herston, and worked in Hamilton. Not only in Malaysia, but even in Brisbane I think it's not easy to find toon supporters. My boss a Arsenal fan, and most colleagues are ManUtd fans ;(

Ahh nice, lived in Hamilton for about 6 months but moved further south, closer to the Gold Coast now :p

Yeah, it's either Man Utd or Liverpool. I actually smile whenever I see a shirt different to that.