Newcastle United 0 vs Liverpool 3 - 24/11/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

James

Don't worry lads, its gonna finish 4-3, we play better against the bigger teams, didn't you know that?

Who the f*** has been saying that, eh?

Have you been missing this season?

Instead of this mythical group of people that you seem to be referring to, why don't you find an actual quote that says we play better against the big teams?

They think their mythical or have some mythical powers, why don't you have a search if it bother you so? eh?

I'm saying they're 'mythical' because they don't exist. So are you suggesting I go search for a group of people that I know don't exist? Nice.

But they do. Have a search. I can't be fuked, you either know what am talking about or you don't, not my problem, its yours.

They don't. You're being delusional and just lashing out at some random group of people that you think exist. We may have been alright at home against the bigger teams during Roeder's days but that's as far as that premise goes. We were s*** against the top 4 during SBR's days, same with Souness as well and we were also f****** s**** when we were away under Roeder.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=46775.350

Only Parky's been saying that, and that's only because he doesn't rate Benitez. It's a wishful thinking type of thing, which all of us have been guilty of in the past.

I must of imagined Decky saying it as well then? Even though it's a clear as day in that thread.

I did and sometimes we do play better against the top 4, memorable games in bad times over the past 3 years have been:

Newcastle 1 - 0 Liverpool

Newcastle 1 - 0 Arsenal

Newcastle 1 - 0 Chelsea

Arsenal 1 - 1 Newcastle

Newcastle 1 - 0 Chelsea (again)

Newcastle 2 - 2 Man Utd

Newcastle 2 - 1 Liverpool

i can accept it if we lose but the stuff we are showing is outrageous

agreed, im all for giving him time.. but his tactics have been terrible, resulting in poor play

The ball isn't getting to the strikers at all.

s*** formation = s*** Results

4-4-2, best players on the pitch is the answer. Shame Sam is too proud of his tactical "genius" :(

come to think of it.. werent we playing 442 today though?  :frantic:

Don't worry lads, its gonna finish 4-3, we play better against the bigger teams, didn't you know that?

Who the f*** has been saying that, eh?

Have you been missing this season?

Instead of this mythical group of people that you seem to be referring to, why don't you find an actual quote that says we play better against the big teams?

They think their mythical or have some mythical powers, why don't you have a search if it bother you so? eh?

I'm saying they're 'mythical' because they don't exist. So are you suggesting I go search for a group of people that I know don't exist? Nice.

But they do. Have a search. I can't be fuked, you either know what am talking about or you don't, not my problem, its yours.

They don't. You're being delusional and just lashing out at some random group of people that you think exist. We may have been alright at home against the bigger teams during Roeder's days but that's as far as that premise goes. We were s*** against the top 4 during SBR's days, same with Souness as well and we were also f****** s**** when we were away under Roeder.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=46775.350

Only Parky's been saying that, and that's only because he doesn't rate Benitez. It's a wishful thinking type of thing, which all of us have been guilty of in the past.

I must of imagined Decky saying it as well then? Even though it's a clear as day in that thread.

I did and sometimes we do play better against the top 4, memorable games in bad times over the past 3 years have been:

Newcastle 1 - 0 Liverpool

Newcastle 1 - 0 Arsenal

Newcastle 1 - 0 Chelsea

Arsenal 1 - 1 Newcastle

Newcastle 1 - 0 Chelsea (again)

Newcastle 2 - 2 Man Utd

Newcastle 2 - 1 Liverpool

Haha I'm not having a go Decky mate.

i can accept it if we lose but the stuff we are showing is outrageous

agreed, im all for giving him time.. but his tactics have been terrible, resulting in poor play

The ball isn't getting to the strikers at all.

s*** formation = s*** Results

4-4-2, best players on the pitch is the answer. Shame Sam is too proud of his tactical "genius" :(

come to think of it.. werent we playing 442 today though?   :frantic:

442, 352, 532, you name it: we did the lot

For the first time in a long long time, I'm actually not looking forward to the next game. Even during the Souness lows I always had hope that we'd pull out a random draw or something but over the past few seasons, any shred of optimism that I've had has disappated.

Yet again another woefull performance, just when you think the performances cant dip any lower.

Worse than Roeder and Souness? Probably not by much, but then neither of the former managers had the level of so called talent at their disposal.

Fair play to Beye, but there isnt anyone else worthy of keeping a starting place after today. Bring on January.

We have to stick with allardyce though, he tried to play as defensive as he could and tried to keep it tight and scrappy, it backfired again in his face and he had no clues to turn things round.

Another tough learning lesson for those on the payroll and another waste of time for the support that flatters the quality on show.

Guest shaun11177

The players are actually better than that both individually and as a team, they cant be happy with the way they are been told to play.

A number of players will go-Emre because Sam doesnt understand players who want to pass a ball-he would be better off leaving-N'Zogbia will end up at Arsenal.