final position this season?

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

given recent performances and pessimism about allardyce, i thought it would be good to have a renewed poll as to where we will finish come the end of the season. personally, i think a lot of newcastle fans were far too unrealistic at the start of the season, most saying we will finish top 6, some saying we will finish top 4. i always said 8th personally, with top 10 being acceptable to me. i do think we need to persist with allardyce until the end of the season- look at villa. they didnt do very well with MON last season- they finished 11th and that was with a very good run at the end, being pretty awful for the middle. i think that could be the same with us. if we finish bottom half this season, we might do better next season.

recent results have been awful, but im guessing we will get better and im sticking by my original prediction of 8th for this season. i also think big sam will last the season. tactics have been awful but lets judge the table at the end of the season.

good luck sam!

Highest - 8th

Lowest - 11th

Exactly where I put us pre-season.

Agreed, frankly as this is a transitional season I'd be happy with anything better than last season.

id take that, i always predicted 8th but 11th wouldnt be so bad. look at villa last season, and now they look like challenging for uefa cup at the least.