'I Stayed At Newcastle Too Long' Says Defender!

Lemmy

Guest toonlass

If I had known he was desperate to leave 2 years ago I would have personally driven the useless twat to any club that would have had him...

how long can we keep this thread goin without mentioning his name?

If he had left 2yrs earlier, we would have conceded less goals.

As few as we have this season without him?

But sometimes it was somebody else's fault and they still pointed the finger at me. You get used to it.

You're right. He's not wrong.

On his day, Bramble was a top player and he's right when he said about him getting the finger pointed at.

I remember someone on Soccer Saturday saying that nobody can kick the ball as well with both feet and not another player could tackle someone harder than he could  :lol:

Seeing Aaron Lennons goal v Wigan just remind me how shite he is,  When Lennon hit a shot from outside the area bramble jumped out the way to avoid him having to block the shot

Seeing Aaron Lennons goal v Wigan just remind me how s**** he is,  When Lennon hit a shot from outside the area bramble jumped out the way to avoid him having to block the shot

There was also a trademark Bramble sliced clearance which his own keeper had to save to prevent an own goal  :lol:

Seeing Aaron Lennons goal v Wigan just remind me how s**** he is,  When Lennon hit a shot from outside the area bramble jumped out the way to avoid him having to block the shot

There was also a trademark Bramble sliced clearance which his own keeper had to save to prevent an own goal  :lol:

LOL Remember that time he was so poor he was taken off after 18 minutes when we were 3-0 down at home after 11 minutes.

LOL Remember that time he was so poor he was taken off after 18 minutes when we were 3-0 down at home after 11 minutes.

Cacapa or Bramble ???

The notion that he should have left Newcastle before his contract expired is flawed...who TF was going to buy him? Stevie fucking Wonder?

I'm still staggered that someone was willing to take him for nowt. No suprise said someone has got the boot. Well deserved!

The notion that he should have left Newcastle before his contract expired is flawed...who TF was going to buy him? Stevie f****** Wonder?

I'm still staggered that someone was willing to take him for nowt. No suprise said someone has got the boot. Well deserved!

Worse than that there are people in our ranks who have watched Shambles for many a season who trot out the "On his day...." crap.

Coz were rock solid at the back without him aren't we?

Don't really think he made much of the difference really, always partnered with shite, always trained by dogshit, the lad never stood a chance being mentally retarded and unable to learn.

Glad he's gone, but the mess his career is in is mainly down to this club, the mess this club is in is not down to him.