Setanta £1.00 for 2 months offer

Guest microbar

Guest microbar

Setanta £1.00 for 2 months offer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code is 2001 and cancel by 15th January 2008

http://setanta.com/offer/

Toon Games coming on Setanta.

Fulham v Newcastle 15th December

Man Utd v Newcastle 12th Jan

Wow, that pails in comparison the 15$ (Canadian) a month I pay at a minimum of 4 months.  But hey, there's nowt much better than getting up at 7:45am to watch us play shitty.  Maybe the part where I cry myself back to sleep till noon. 

Offer ends on Friday this week, I have just done it and it is exactly as you see, as long as you cancel by 15th Jan 2008 they will not charge you a bean to watch the channel, apart from the £1.

Fulham v Newcastle 15th December

Man Utd v Newcastle 12th Jan

Guest microbar

How easy is it to cancel it? Sounds like a good offer but if you cancel it in January do you still only have to pay £1? (Freeview)

as long as you cancel by 15th Jan 2008 you will only pay £1

we cancelled sky a few months back, told sky where to go. Havent heard from them since.

Signed up to Setanta, they had all kinds of problems connecting us, and turned out sky had been twats and done something to make sure we couldnt use the dish (no idea what or how)

Anyway got setanta at £5 a month for 3 months, and worked out for the football season it will only cost us around £80 and that includes all the other channels of sport.

Miles better value than sky, we were paying £600 a year to get the full sports package, absolute rip off. Everywhere else in Europe you can get Canal+ for about £120 a year.

Hope things go well for Setanta and might end up driving sky's prices down. Read somewhere recently that Sky are losing customers at an alarming rate now.

Anybody tried to get this through BT vision?

Rang them on the number provided and they knew nowt about it. Doesn't surprise me with them useless bastards mind.

Have e-mailed Setanta, just hope I can sort it by Friday  :tickedoff:

haha I'm gonna ring up tomorrow or Friday.  I've already stuck it on the calendar for 14th January - "CANCEL SETANTA".

sharing a flat with 2 lasses is great at times, but when you're subjected to watching shite such as I'm a celebrity, coronation street and America's next top model for hours on end, I can't help but feel I deserve 90 minutes "me-time" with a cold beer and some football on the telly.

• 3 weeks later...

here setanta has completely diffferent games to sky so how can u compare them and say its miles better! its just basically premiership plus with a few more games for basically the same price, hopefully them lowering the price will cause sky to droptheirprices so it could be good in the long run..