Is tomorow D-Day for Sam?

stozo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No, and dont think he should be. we may be having a awful run of results but IMO at worst he is gonna keep us mid table, and with no realistic options out there to replace him theres no point at all other than to make us look like kneejerk idiots.

I suppose it depends on the nature of the defeat (if indeed we do lose).

Another gutless performance and the players need to start taking some of the blame as well as SA

Guest nufc_geordie

Personally I wouldn't agree with it. If performances stayed at this level into the new year and we were sucked to around the relegation zone then I would contemplate a change but this season is one of major transition and Sam should at least be given half a chance.

I suppose it depends on the nature of the defeat (if indeed we do lose).

Another gutless performance and the players need to start taking some of the blame as well as SA

If he continues to refuse to play wingers on the wings, and the correct wings at that, and sets out for a 0-0 from the start, then IMO the blame stops at his door not the players.

No. I think they'll stick with him until they have no choice but to sack him. What's the alternative? Next summer I think they'll take stock of the situation and act accordingly, as somebody said they seem to be waiting for events to shape their thinking. I think and hope they'll stick with him until then. 1 point out of 18 would be shocking but the following 4 fixtures would give us a chance to keep our heads above water.

Following Arsenal we've got Birmingham, Fulham, Derby, Wigan and we absolutely must get something out of those games (10 points should be a realistic target) because in the month that follows we travel to Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford and the Emirates, hosting Man City, Bolton and an FA Cup game in between. The "only a dozen games man" excuses will be quickly forgotten if we're hovering above relegation in the second half of the season.

Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

Depends on what you mean by D-Day. It's not a 'win or get sacked' game but if he should lose to Blackburn and then again to Arsenal on Wednesday then he'd be under severe pressure.

Still think he should be given the season regardless mind.

Depends on what you mean by D-Day. It's not a 'win or get sacked' game but if he should lose to Blackburn and then again to Arsenal on Wednesday then he'd be under severe pressure.

Still think he should be given the season regardless mind.

Guest Brazilianbob

I have no faith whatsoever in BSA, I think we will lose by an unhealthy margin at Blackburn followed by another home thrashing by Arsenal, and then we will possibly pick up 3 or 4 points out our next four games, i.e. one win, a draw, and two defeats, due to the rock bottom morale and that will see BSA off the premises with SBR being asked to take the helm for the last 5 months of the season as a retirement present. 

No if we lose Arsenal on wednesday is D-day

This is stupid talk, sorry but it is.

We are not good enough to expect an away win at Blackburn or a win anywhere against Arsenal, so why do people think Sam should be sacked if we lose two games were hardly capable of winning?

If we lose at home to Birmingham, that will be the D-Day.

No if we lose Arsenal on wednesday is D-day

This is stupid talk, sorry but it is.

We are not good enough to expect an away win at Blackburn or a win anywhere against Arsenal, so why do people think Sam should be sacked if we lose two games were hardly capable of winning?

If we lose at home to Birmingham, that will be the D-Day.

IF WE LOSE 5-1?

are you from Plymouth?