World player of the year - Kaka

SUPERTOON
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronaldo, took Man Utd to the title and cripled Chelski's dominance

:huff:

Just got to look at the semi final of the european cup between Milan and the Rags to see the winner.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42877000/jpg/_42877171_kaka_new270.jpg

Ronaldo and Man Utd didnt perform though, if they had of been top of their game who knows what would have happened.

Big game, that's why.

Ronaldo, took Man Utd to the title and cripled Chelski's dominance

:huff:

Just got to look at the semi final of the european cup between Milan and the Rags to see the winner.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42877000/jpg/_42877171_kaka_new270.jpg

Ronaldo and Man Utd didnt perform though, if they had of been top of their game who knows what would have happened.

Big game, that's why.

Yeh, Ronaldo was awful in the World Cup whereas Kaka' was brilliant.

Kaka.

It's all about performing in the biggest games, when the pressure is really on and nobody gives an inch. That's when the greatest players come out and make history and as tmonkey said it is the reason why Henry never won the award.

Guest STaylor87

Shocked Ronaldo's name is even mentioned next to Messi and Kaka, tbh.

He's not in the same class as those two.

Kaka gets my vote :)

Kaka gets my vote :)

Ronaldo was brilliant last season to be fair. If he was playing abroad and people only saw highlights of his best moments they would have no hesitation in putting his name up. He was arguably the best player in the Premier League, a league many regard to be the toughest in the world now, so that makes him a strong candidate.

tbf, he is. :ninja:

Doesn't deserve it this year but he'll win it at some point in the future. Unless he is the victim of an unfortunate injury. :shifty:

Kaka had some moments of brilliance against Liverpool, but then again Agger, Mascherano and Alonso were all over him. But he still manage to do alot in that game, and win it. He got the free kick, he then was supposed to be alone against the goal but agger held him. TBH it wasnt a fair match against Kaka. Kaka tbh isn't a player who dominates, hes a player who win the game for you, hes best when he needs to be.

Kaka.

It's all about performing in the biggest games, when the pressure is really on and nobody gives an inch. That's when the greatest players come out and make history and as tmonkey said it is the reason why Henry never won the award.

Isn't the World Cup big? He did fuck all.

Kaka.

Isn't the World Cup big? He did f*** all.

Ameobi was the best player in the 2007 World Cup as he was the only player in it. I assume you mean the 2007 WC since the 2006 one is irrelevant for these three players winning this year's award.

Kaka.

Isn't the World Cup big? He did f*** all.

Ameobi was the best player in the 2007 World Cup as he was the only player in it. I assume you mean the 2007 WC since the 2006 one is irrelevant for these three players winning this year's award.

If that's the case, why are people not taking into account Kaka' was utter shite in the league, if this is the player of the year, it should be based on the year not 4 or 5 CL games.

Seen Messi play in the nou camp 2 months ago and he was unbelievable!He doesn need to do any stupid ineffective step overs that Ronaldo sometimes does!I would say though Kaka will win it and I wouldnt begrudge him as he was outstanding as well!But my vote would be Messi

Does anybody watch Serie A regularly? I don't but a mate told me recently that week in week out in the league Kaka doesn't actually play that well. If that is actually the case then he shouldn't win it.

I don't, but he's class for Brazil and Milan.

I'd go for Kaka, but its a very close one between the 3.

• 3 weeks later...