Blackburn Rovers 3 - 1 Newcastle - 01/12/07 - Post match reaction from page 21

James

It's been a great day up until the last few minutes and no surprise to see that just as soon as we go down you have some absolute mongrels coming on here to alk about Sam being chopped.

I swear some people hope for the team to lose just so they can see another change in managers.

Freakin' infuriating ...

AND YES I'M TALKING TO YOU BONTEMPI! I'M CALLING YOU OUT PUNK!

You are as clueless as I thought!

I said I can see him getting the chop not that I want him too! Get your facts right you monger

If we get anything from this, we have Geremi to thank.

.....how?

Assist plus a brilliant goal line clearance.

Do you have a brain?

Haha how stupid. It will be down to the TEAM more than Geremi. You could count interceptions and saves from Given as important to the result as Geremi's contribution.

no, because then he will have to praise given, which won't happen.

Read my sig - credit goes where it is deserved, and criticism goes where it is deserved, and it would seem that Given gets more of the former, though it doesn't make it immune from the latter.

Winning and losing isn't really that important to me this year tbh, can't see anything but mid-table as our finishing point for the season.

It's the performances. Last few have been shocking, but this is the kind of game today where we've been pushovers in for years. This is the type of game we've needed to develop more spine in, and from the looks of today it seems that maybe we're doing that.

Need to do it consistently mind you, but if we can do that then it's a great sign for once we're able to add some more quality to our team.