Blackburn Rovers 3 - 1 Newcastle - 01/12/07 - Post match reaction from page 21

James

Who Mentioned Mourinho KAKA

FFS you lot gop on about great performances yet we still lose 3-1 

and for some of the childish bastards on here im not 12 ive been suffering life as a newcastle supporter for around 4 decades now

Only 5 points ahead of the Mackems now says it all

This Fat Bastard will take us down if we dont get rid

Be honest at the moment where are points coming from????

who do you see us beating??

I can only assume those moaning haven't been able to see the game today.

It could have been any score, we should have had a blatant penalty for a start.

So should they tbf.

Still a miles better performance surely?

I've enjoyed the game more than ony other this season apart from the score.  If we'd played away like this all season we would b 8 points better off because we would have won at Derby, Reading and at the mackems.  We'll win more than lose if we can play like that every week, a bit more creativity in the middle and we'll be OK.

You make your own luck, Dave.

Not saying any different. Played miles better than of late today.

Guest firetotheworks

Sometimes I wish I didnt support newcastle. Not because of the team or the piss poor performances or the mis management. more the stream of constant idiots who wait for us to fall so they can whinge and call for the heads of managers. Hence why I havent been on here for a while. Sounds like we played well today and lost. No doubt the away fans will have given the team the support they need for us to get out of this and we can take the way we've played as a plus point into the arsenal game.

oh well...it always seems that when we are in one of our ruts, that luck deserts us.  yes our defence has been poor latley etc etc, but looking at a lot of the goals we've conceded, they've been almost wonder bloody strikes.  bentlys today, gerrards last week, millers at derby...does my head in  :rant:

we were lucky not to concede 8 last week, how you can even mention bad luck in relation to that game is beyond me

honestly. I think all our lives would be calmer if they just wound the club up and built a supermarket on the ground

Fucking pathetic mess that are never going to be successful. I have had enough of having my weekends wasted.

Quite a few of the away support were clapping, good on them!

In all honesty, i rather see us lose whilst making an effort to win a game than to lose and not make any effort. Much improved performance despite the loss. Howay the lads.

So should they tbf.

Still a miles better performance surely?

Definitely. Still pretty gutting though.

Some improvement there for sure. Great performance from the lads, yet the scoreline still goes the wrong way. Honestly think it could be the end for Allardyce on Wednesday evening.

Guest optimistic nit

if we'd only picked up more points at the start of the season then we wouldn't be in the situation we are now. sam has brought on this situation, and he now has to get us out of it.

Some of the posts in this thread are fucking unbelievable. We played well in patches today, we showed commitment, the support was tremendous, the likes of Milner, Barton and Smith probably had some of their best games this season. Anyway, Allardyce out, who gives a shit.

Sometimes I wish I didnt support newcastle. Not because of the team or the piss poor performances or the mis management. more the stream of constant idiots who wait for us to fall so they can whinge and call for the heads of managers. Hence why I havent been on here for a while. Sounds like we played well today and lost. No doubt the away fans will have given the team the support they need for us to get out of this and we can take the way we've played as a plus point into the arsenal game.

Agreed.