FA Cup 4th Round Draw - Arsenal (away)

Jamie

Guest johnson293

If we get past Stoke, we will have to play Arse away twice in 3 days

Reminds me of the 2001/02 season when we played them 3 times in less than a month....

02 Mar - league (a) 0-2

09 Mar - FAC6 (h) 1-1

23-Mar - FAC6 R (a) 0-3

Guest neesy111

we got beat 2-0 of their reserve side in the league cup, and played off the park, so chances are it will probably be 5 or 6

hope we lose to stoke as that will get the fat one the sack

we got beat 2-0 of their reserve side in the league cup, and played off the park, so chances are it will probably be 5 or 6

hope we lose to stoke as that will get the fat one the sack

We played the 1st team at SJP and were probably the better side.

Guest Ridzuan

Before the draw was made,I thought to myself that if we can avoid the top four teams,then we have a good chance of progressing into the 5th round,but of course that if we made past Stoke first.Then there was it,the second ball was pick and it was us going up against Arsenal and I thought it couldnt get any more worse.Curse that man who pick our number.Anyway,I dont want to go and talk about the Gooners first because we still have Stoke to smoke.

i really hope we get stuffed of stoke now and tht will probably happen with allardyce in charge

I sort of understand your reasons but as a geordie desperate for some pride in the club, i dont get why people want us to implode, it would set the club back years.

Being a supporter, i really hope we go on a run and do well in the competition, despite any mis-givings about the manager. I'll never get that pov  :undecided:

Guest CheshireToon

i really hope we get stuffed of stoke now and tht will probably happen with allardyce in charge

Dickhead >:(

I think that when your luck is down it is really down.

There wasn't hardly a worse draw to be had out of that hat and for us to come out second as the away opponents to Arsenal did not really surprise me at all.

I am going to the Emerates in 29th Jan, not sure if I can stretch to a second trip down there in the same week though!!