Are you from Newcastle?

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Born in Preston Hospital (the one by Newcastle - now demolished), spent my first 11 years in Hadrians Park (Wallsend), then moved to Fourstones by Hexham, then went to Uni in Liverpool (spent 6 years there), now in Sunny South Wales.

So yes I'm from Newcastle (or the near locality) but don't live there anymore.

More's the pity

Guest taff2727

Born in Preston Hospital (the one by Newcastle - now demolished), spent my first 11 years in Hadrians Park (Wallsend), then moved to Fourstones by Hexham, then went to Uni in Liverpool (spent 6 years there), now in Sunny South Wales.

So yes I'm from Newcastle (or the near locality) but don't live there anymore.

More's the pity

fourstones eh,we talking rural there.

i do a lot of drystone walling up that neckend

Nope. It's not really surprising that quite a few aren't. Here's the only place i get to talk/read about NUFC with other fans.

Good point.I live in Ireland,where Newcastle fans are fairly scarce  :(

Theres quite a few Irish fans on here, i only know 2 other NUFC fans in Newry though :(

Nope. It's not really surprising that quite a few aren't. Here's the only place i get to talk/read about NUFC with other fans.

Good point.I live in Ireland,where Newcastle fans are fairly scarce  :(

Theres quite a few Irish fans on here, i only know 2 other NUFC fans in Newry though :(

I live in Galway and an odd few come in to the sports shop where I work but I only know 2 people,one I used to work with and the other is.....my dad!

Ya i have noticed that as well!

Guest Brazilianbob

Yes.  Born and bred in Gosforth, now live in a little village outside York and work in Leeds, after living and working in London for 6 years.