Are you from Newcastle?

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Born in Jesmond, lived in Mallorca then Newcastle then Florida then New York then back to Newcastle and last month emigrated to Calgary, Canada.

Lucky you.

lol, I didn't feel so lucky on Sunday when I took the family out for the day, it was bloody -28 !! Today by contrast is a practically tropical -18 :)

Good to know. ;D I am suprised though that there are more fans from outside Newcastle, although with the publicity the Premiership receives even overseas it's only to be expected.

It's the colours. They go with anything, so it's the obvious choice.

Devon's fine by me, I think it's mainly Southerners of the London variety that aren't exactly popular - usually, at least.

Am I wrong?

Think so.

Born Newcastle lived most of my life around north east and a bit abroad.

Difficult to generalise but I've always found southerners/Londoners OK. No more or less bad ones than any where else.

Devon's fine by me, I think it's mainly Southerners of the London variety that aren't exactly popular - usually, at least.

Am I wrong?

Think so.

Born Newcastle lived most of my life around north east and a bit abroad.

Difficult to generalise but I've always found southerners/Londoners OK. No more or less bad ones than any where else.

I think he was asking if he was right about the majority opinion of Geordies.

Guest Mr Sands

Nope, I'm from down south and currently live in Japan. Newcastle have always been the one and only team for me.

Interestingly I have seen more people wearing Toon tops here than any other English team's shirt (2).