Newcastle United 1 - 1 Arsenal - 05/12/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

Dave

Firstly Beye was MOTM today imo, Smith was good but too wasteful. Taylor and Rozy had to be tighter for their goal but both played fairly well. Zoggy well not his position but i can see why Sam put him there to combat their pace.

Butt and Geremi broke down Arsenal. As for Geremi being wasteful sorry he wasn't he played well and kept it simple. Barton for me was excellent his game just went unnoticed because of Smith and Beye the way he creates his own space and picks a pass is great. Milner ran his butt off, and gave Sagna a tough time.

Smith and Martins showed good signs together, Smith was full of passion yet a little wasteful and Martins had a good first half but a quiet second showed some good vision with nice passes and runs, scared their defence with his pace. Well done lads, and well in Sam.

Awesome, well worth me taking the day off work.  Thumbs up  Thought we were going to nick it with those 3 corners in a row.

4 corners actually :D

Oh and Milner MOTM.

Milner was fantastic. Usually i dont listen to people who say that hes good enough despite not being fast because he's intelligent but in a way he showed its true in the game tonight

Guest optimistic nit

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/681/78271377dy9.jpg

:dontknow:

"Where's my horse gone?"

Someone give this to the lads on RTG and see what they can do with it.

someone slip a couple of bongo's and a trampoline in there.

Firstly Beye was MOTM today imo, Smith was good but too wasteful. Taylor and Rozy had to be tighter for their goal but both played fairly well. Zoggy well not his position but i can see why Sam put him there to combat their pace.

Butt and Geremi broke down Arsenal. As for Geremi being wasteful sorry he wasn't he played well and kept it simple. Barton for me was excellent his game just went unnoticed because of Smith and Beye the way he creates his own space and picks a pass is great. Milner ran his butt off, and gave Sagna a tough time.

Smith and Martins showed good signs together, Smith was full of passion yet a little wasteful and Martins had a good first half but a quiet second showed some good vision with nice passes and runs, scared their defence with his pace. Well done lads, and well in Sam.

Disagree totally that Smith was wasteful,he linked up very well and played the simple ball and won every ball in the air as well!

Reckon the papers will make very much of Arsenal missing Fabregas, Flamini and Hleb ?

Dont really care, will be some crap about the pressure being released off BSA when the only pressure was the tosh they made up.

Reckon the papers will make very much of Arsenal missing Fabregas, Flamini and Hleb ?

Dont really care, will be some crap about the pressure being released off BSA when the only pressure was the tosh they made up.

Exactly. Ignore the shit they serve every day, everyone here should know how things really are at NUFC without some poncey southern writer sitting in his cramped office telling us.

Gunners boss happy to come away with a point

...should tell you all you need to know, we were unlucky tonight

Exactly. Ignore the shit they serve every day, everyone here should know how things really are at NUFC without some poncey southern writer sitting in his cramped office telling us.

Gunners boss happy to come away with a point

...should tell you all you need to know, we were unlucky tonight

i know. I shouldnt get myself worked up over the wankers.

Good comment that from Wenger

No voice left.  What a fantastic night.

Someone said it already but I thought Mike Dean was brilliant too.  The caution of Toure was superb.

EDIT: Sagna even.  Too excited.

Someone said it already but I thought Mike Dean was brilliant too.  The caution of Toure was superb.

EDIT: Sagna even.  Too excited.

So, you didn't think he was a bit mad?

Guest optimistic nit

Someone said it already but I thought Mike Dean was brilliant too.  The caution of Toure was superb.EDIT: Sagna even.  Too excited.

:lol:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/681/78271377dy9.jpg

:dontknow:

"Where's my horse gone?"

Someone give this to the lads on RTG and see what they can do with it.

someone slip a couple of bongo's and a trampoline in there.

looks like hes got a rocket up his arse