Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

has there been any word as to wether he's even talked to them or is it judst that the clubs have agreed a fee ?

Just the fee I think, apparently it's come from their chairman.

Guest Mantis

Best of luck.  But with any luck they will get relegated with 0 points and Des O'Connor has sang his last cringeworthy song, the mackem cnut.

has there been any word as to wether he's even talked to them or is it judst that the clubs have agreed a fee ?

The bloke from BBC Radio Humberside on Look North said they are in talks.

Honestly Habib ,if you go there , i thought you had more sense . Championship with Newcastle is a much better option . Enjoy getting humped off Sunderland.

No it isn't.

I think it is. Hull is a horrible city , he will achieve nothing but relegation there and he'll probably be getting paid less than he is here. Oh , but wait he plays against Ryan Giggs, i Habib go for Hull.

Guest firetotheworks

Of all the teams to go to.  :kinnear:

What an absolute div. Lets just hope we see him on the way up when they're going down.

From .com

News is still awaited on the progress of claimed bids/ strong interest in six  other current United players: Butt, Coloccini, Enrique, Geremi, Gutierrez and Xisco.

Butt :lol:

:lol:

Probably put himself on ebay

From .com

News is still awaited on the progress of claimed bids/ strong interest in six  other current United players: Butt, Coloccini, Enrique, Geremi, Gutierrez and Xisco.

Think I read it was Wolves.

Guest firetotheworks

From .com

Actual Wolves.

Although he deserves better than Hull, Whitley Beye will remain one of my fave ever toon players, hes a legend in my book. We were too fucking useless to keep a hold of him and I wish the guy all the best.

From .com

Actual Wolves.

:lol: