Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Once Enrique goes, that'll be everything that I like about our team gone.

Surely we can't sell Enrique now. We only have him for LB and Raylor for RB now, correct?

Other then the untested kids (LB - Lough, Dummet -  RB, Taylor, Tavenier, etc)

Losing Enrique would be a scary prospect then.

Most of them couldn't be arsed when they were playing against Premiership sides, can't imagine they'll put much of a shift in against Doncaster and Derby.  I'd rather have someone with out the proven skills who's pleased to be playing for Newcastle even in the Championship and wants to fight for their place.

Honestly, I fucking hate this team and I'd gladly see the back of almost all of them. Look where they've taken us, ffs.

Yeah I hate nearly all of them too. Unfortunately the 4 or 5 players that I quite liked are the ones who are being sold.

Honestly, I fucking hate this team and I'd gladly see the back of almost all of them. Look where they've taken us, ffs.

Compare the attitude of the high earners who walked around the pitch looking like they'd rather be anywhere else to the duttyman

And although United have concerns about expecting too much, too soon from Londoner Ranger, who has been away with England for the last fortnight in eastern Europe, the teenage striker is desperate to be part of Newcastle's opener at the Hawthorns

He told the Chronicle: That's what I am aiming for. It's great playing for England, but I was dying to get back to Newcastle

It's an awesome experience playing for England Everybody would love to play for England and I'm no different Ukraine was a good experience, but it was very hot and the food wasn't very nice. I am just buzzing to be back, come on and score. Now I'm just hoping to be on the bus on Friday to go to West Brom, I don't know if I will be in the squad and I won't take anything for granted. I just have to show Chris Hughton what I've got.

The inevitability of all these outgoings makes it hurt a lot, lot, lot less. If this was all going whilst still in the Premiership, i'd be gutted. That's my three favourite players gone in a few days... but it was always going to happen.

Would rather have Beye gone abroad cos he feels a bit like a cult hero and it'll hurt seeing him play for another English club. But it's only Hull; he's selling himself short going there so in a way it's a bit comforting. He won't be there for more than a season i wouldn't have thought.

Compare the attitude of the high earners who walked around the pitch looking like they'd rather be anywhere else to the duttyman

And although United have concerns about expecting too much, too soon from Londoner Ranger, who has been away with England for the last fortnight in eastern Europe, the teenage striker is desperate to be part of Newcastle's opener at the Hawthorns

He told the Chronicle: That's what I am aiming for. It's great playing for England, but I was dying to get back to Newcastle

It's an awesome experience playing for England Everybody would love to play for England and I'm no different Ukraine was a good experience, but it was very hot and the food wasn't very nice. I am just buzzing to be back, come on and score. Now I'm just hoping to be on the bus on Friday to go to West Brom, I don't know if I will be in the squad and I won't take anything for granted. I just have to show Chris Hughton what I've got.

He fkn told NUFC TV that not the Chron

I don't understand how a player who has just went through what we did last season, would want to go and do it all over again except with a shit, small time club like Hull..

He'll get a longer contract.

I don't understand how a player who has just went through what we did last season, would want to go and do it all over again except with a shit, small time club like Hull..

Had he been willing to wait until say August 30th he may very well of got a longer contract here oh and a Captains armband.

Calm down Skirgey baby.

Calm down Skirgey baby.

Am calm but the Chron are getting right on my tits of late, thought once Anal had gone the paper would have improved.

Calm down Skirgey baby.

Take it out on the dog

Calm down Skirgey baby.

Take it out on the dog

I can't, he is out on a seceret mission with Dave.

Guest Wally_McFool

So when Beye and Bassong leave that will be 9 players gone from last seasons "small under strength squad" with exactly no replacements in as yet.

We are definitely gonna piss this league aint we?   :crazy2:

Calm down Skirgey baby.

Take it out on the dog

Ahaah...

http://www.peteykins.com/May05/images/DogInTuxedo.jpg

I don't understand how a player who has just went through what we did last season, would want to go and do it all over again except with a s***, small time club like Hull..

Had he been willing to wait until say August 30th he may very well of got a longer contract here oh and a Captains armband.

I'm with you Skirge, this one boils my blood. He loves us so much, he stays until late and either gets on with it or leaves then. FFS he would have been our captain and our club leader.  Way to abandon ship buddy.

Calm down Skirgey baby.

Take it out on the dog

Ahaah...

http://www.peteykins.com/May05/images/DogInTuxedo.jpg

:lol:

That's Daves old partner, his mission ended in an horrific manner after Mike Ashley sat on him.

Enough of the arrogance eh. It's either Hull or on the bench at Villa.