"The result was unfair on Alex McLeish's side"

Well f*** you Beeb, we won!

McLeish's taaaakin s****.

:lol:

The Beeb said that, not him. Roeder #2. :lol:

I know, he was just on BBC, man.

Let you off then. :razz:

O0

Anyone else think todays game was another sign that SA has changed his methods? When Butt came off the old SA would of brought on a defender but today he brought on Viduka which can only be seen as a positive move.

Yup. :thup:

very, very lucky

Bollocks

we were lucky because our defence is a fucking joke, we attacked well enough to demolish them but that's irrelevant we look so clueless in the centre of defence

Let's get Bramble back!

Its a great win, I think people are underestimating things, We played a hard game in mid-week so i full expect our players were a bit fatigued and Brummies had a great victory against Spurs so would of been well up for the game.

Agreed...but full credit to Sam made a big desicon toke off Butt and brought on Viduka after around 25 mins!Viduka wasn great but it was an idication  to the players to go for it!We really should have gone in at the break 2 goals up and Brummies had no more chances so dont see how we were lucky!I really hope when Owens fit he doesnt walk in to the team ahead of Oba!O ya Zog was top class and so was milner going forward down the left!Hopefully now Emre will start the next game,great ball for the goal and Beye with a superb finish and he had another great game!Barton was crap and was lucky not to get sent off after he gave the ball away!Hats off to Jermone who although barely got touched and made a meal of it got up and said to the ref not to send him off!Taylor was good again especially since was Roz was shaky but in all fairness to Roz thought he was gd after he fucked up for the first goal!HOWAY THE LADS!

SSN saying we never deserved that win, fuck off! Did he not see the first half or maybe he just doesnt like Newcastle? fucking total cock. TBH if it was Phil Thompson id go on an unbelieveable rant about noses.

Honesty anyone who says we were lucky obviously didnt watch the game,we could have been 4-1 up in the first half,clear handball from emre's free kick etc etc.

So please before posting saying we were lucky watch the game first bleh some f****** people  :kasper:

They're probably all just pissed off we didn't lose.

you can say that when you've been to 300+ nufc games, stupid comment

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/nin-420/pen.jpg

Look who is about to burst into the box to get on the end of any rebounds.  :thup:

So that is Smith and Viduka, two strikers on their f****** heels ball watching, useless.

Good awl Habib wasnt though was he???

BBC: -

"A win would have been deserved for Birmingham, a draw would be have been fair but a defeat would have been unjust."

Christ! Who wrote that match summary? Alex McLeish?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7122781.stm

Probably the same guy who's controlling Charlie Nicholas on SSN. We weren't that bad!

Thats pure and utture bollocks!!!!!

Having said all that, winning a game that pisses off the media always makes the win all the sweeter.

Tbh the media are just fucking gutted they cant start up another crisis at Newcastle headline.

Exactly.

Great game this, though I was already blaming our attackers for not getting the win, they kept getting fantastic crosses and chances but showed really no aggressiveness or lust to get that vital goal, we actually needed Owen very much in this game.

MoM: our left side, Milner and Zog were simply magnificent  O0

Guest smarty2006

Having said all that, winning a game that pisses off the media always makes the win all the sweeter.

I second that....