Newcastle United 2 - 1 Birmingham - 08/12/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

JH

Soooooo so happy, can't beat the feeling of a Newcastle win. So satisfying!

I could only watch SSN for the match and it was apparently a really good game, back n forth all the way, I feel great for Beye  :clap:

Also love the photos of our staff jumping around happy, great stuff  :celb:

Just back from the match, and reading through the negative comments on here in the second half some of you should be fucking ashamed, negative miserable doom-mongers.

The same goes for the people saying Barton should have been sent off for that challenge.  What a joke.  He's right about his reputation going before him.  No worse than Milner's at Middlesbrough when he tried to snap the fullback in frustration, but if Milner had made that challenge today, no one would mention it.

Get a grip FFS

Good to get 3 points, was awful conditions to play football in. While on the way I was thinking about Geremi & conclusion is......that when we play 433 he is getting a bad rap for the lack of creativity on the right hand side when really it is Oba who is out there on the right hand side.

Who was that arse playing 7 for Brum? What a dickhead he was all game.

Good to get 3 points, was awful conditions to play football in. While on the way I was thinking about Geremi & conclusion is......that when we play 433 he is getting a bad rap for the lack of creativity on the right hand side when really it is Oba who is out there on the right hand side.

Larsson is number 7 for Brummie

Larsson is number 7 for Brummie

That makes sense not only because you are factually correct but that this fella has all whinging & whining that I seen on Wednesday night when we played Arsenal, Wegner trains all his boys to pass, move & gripe.

barton was shit once again

No he was't.

Geremi was shit Kev, Barton wasn't.

Geremi starting to remind me of Amdy Faye in that he runs between players aimlessly without putting in a single tackle just chasing the ball all of the time.  His distribution is dreadful and his overall play just too slow.  Such a disappointment after his pre-season form.

Quite like Larsson as a player (not just saying that because of his recent wonderstriker). Not the greatest player and probably makes Milner look rapid but would have been a decent buy for the £1m Brum paid for him.

Quite like Larsson as a player (not just saying that because of his recent wonderstriker). Not the greatest player and probably makes Milner look rapid but would have been a decent buy for the £1m Brum paid for him.

He was a cock most of the match always in the refs ear, it was a joy to see him get booked when he blocking a qucik freekick (like we take them).

How were the crowd today. Particularly interested in hiw the reaction was when we conceded

Same as when the goal went in against Arsenal in that people got behind the team. People were getting a bit hacked off in the 2nd half when were attacking on the break & the ball would end up going backwards to GIVEN/TAYLOR/ROZ.

How were the crowd today. Particularly interested in hiw the reaction was when we conceded

Same as when the goal went in against Arsenal in that people got behind the team. People were getting a bit hacked off in the 2nd half when were attacking on the break & the ball would end up going backwards to GIVEN/TAYLOR/ROZ.

thats good to hear.

When was the last time we scored a last minute winner?

Yonks ago.

wigan was 87 minutes, everton after that turned out to be a match winner ;)

I know - we've got some crucial late goals this season which has been fantastic to see, it's a nice change. But i mean last, last minute winners like today - i just can't think of (recently).

Mint.

Tbh the media are just f****** gutted they cant start up another crisis at Newcastle headline.

They're trying anyways.

VERY trying.

Was Taylor trying to goatse.cx him there?  :kasper:

Whats "goatse.cx" ??

When was the last time we scored a last minute winner?

Yonks ago.

wigan was 87 minutes, everton after that turned out to be a match winner ;)

I know - we've got some crucial late goals this season which has been fantastic to see, it's a nice change. But i mean last, last minute winners like today - i just can't think of (recently).

Mint.

totally agree, been a bit jealous of the scum doing at all the time