Newcastle United 2 - 1 Birmingham - 08/12/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

JH

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think we expended too much energy midweek.

I was thinking the same, and maybe Mcleish is as well, Jerome, Kapo and Forsell on now, could be dangerous.

Come on boys

How's that? It was a tackle from behind to stop a counter attack, and it was borne out of frustration because he had just lost the ball (again!) himself.. Could have easily been off.

He wasn't the last defender, and it wasn't a goalscoring opportunity? Clear yellow, but no way that's a red.

So how will people feel if this ends up a draw?

Right now I'd be dissapointed but not devastated as our situation at the back is terrible. I think if we can get Faye and cacapa at full fitness we would be much better back there.

How will I feel after 3 points in 6? That´s relegation form..

How's that? It was a tackle from behind to stop a counter attack, and it was borne out of frustration because he had just lost the ball (again!) himself.. Could have easily been off.

He wasn't the last defender, and it wasn't a goalscoring opportunity? Clear yellow, but no way that's a red.

Because reds are only given to last defenders in goalscoring opportunity situations..?

There has to be something seriously wrong with Enrique if he can't get in this. Zoggy has been probably the main threat in the final third but he still has to worry about his defensive duties. This is killing me.

Because reds are only given to last defenders in goalscoring opportunity situations..?

Well it's not like he went studs first knee-high into the guy, is it?! Wasn't a dangerous tackle by a long stretch.

Well it's not like he went studs first knee-high into the guy, is it?! Wasn't a dangerous tackle by a long stretch.

Is a push in the chest dangerous..? It was pure frustration on top of stopping a counter attacking opportunity. Could have been a red, and I´m not the only one saying it..