The Three Greatest Players Of Your Lifetime

Tooj

I really don't know how anyone can rate Shearer above players like Zidane, Baggio etc

Is to me and Im sure to alot of other Newcastle fans as well!

Not knocking what he done for us as he was fantastic, but we only had one year of the real Shearer as well.

I really don't know how anyone can rate Shearer above players like Zidane, Baggio etc

Is to me and Im sure to alot of other Newcastle fans as well!

Not knocking what he done for us as he was fantastic, but we only had one year of the real Shearer as well.

Ya prob true but considering the injurys he went true he was still fantastic for us!There will never be another Shearer at our club again! :weep:

Ronaldo was unplayable, truly a gret player who should be catergorized with the greatest,

I'm torn between choosing Ronaldihno and Zidane.

Ronaldihno on form is probably the best player i have ever seen full stop, Zidane was consistently brilliant and has given some of the greatest perfomrances ever, but when you see some of the things that Ronaldihno pulls off in a game you cant help but think your witnessing something special. To be fair to him, he's gettin a lot of flak lately but even when he's not on form his stats are still brilliant. Mind you Zidane has done it consistently at all levels....dammit i dunno

As for the third, im completely stumped.....maldini? Cantona? Giggs? Henry? Figo? C.Ronaldo? Desailly? Nesta? Cannavaro? Ferdinand??? I dunno

The likes of Maradona, Zico, and van Basten were knocking about in my lifetime but I don't remember much of them.

Ronaldo 94-99 definetly #1 for me.

And...I was always a massive fan of Batistuta.

I suppose the others would have to be one of Zidane, Henry, Ronaldinho, Charvet....problem being that unlike the other two I've seen loads of them and have plenty of shite games in my memory.

I'm just gonna let nostalgia rule and pick someone from when I was just getting into football. Lothar Matthaus.

The likes of Maradona, Zico, and van Basten were knocking about in my lifetime but I don't remember much of them.

Ronaldo 94-99 definetly #1 for me.

And...I was always a massive fan of Batistuta.

I suppose the others would have to be one of Zidane, Henry, Ronaldinho, Charvet....problem being that unlike the other two I've seen loads of them and have plenty of shite games in my memory.

I'm just gonna let nostalgia rule and pick someone from when I was just getting into football. Lothar Matthaus.

Laurent :lol:  ;)