Save our Shola!

Guest BooBoo

If there is any truth in a report that Keegan has knocked back any offer for ameobi then he should be sacked immediately.

Chomp.

Can't believe were knocking back £3m bids for him.

Daft shites.

Are we?

Can't believe anyone would be willing to pay 3mil, but if we are turning that down it's a utter disgrace.

Daft shites.

Are we?

Can't believe anyone would be willing to pay 3mil, but if we are turning that down it's a utter disgrace.

It'd be worth it to see your reaction. :lol:

Guest diddimz

Ill support any player thats on the pitch for us, the problem is stopping them before they get on the pitch. I can see us selling him, and then him putting 3 past him, and then not scoring again in his entire career.

Ill support any player thats on the pitch for us, the problem is stopping them before they get on the pitch. I can see us selling him, and then him putting 3 past him, and then not scoring again in his entire career.

i'd take that as long as i didn't have to watch the useless plank any more. he is utter garbage.

Judging the mood of Newcastle fans at the moment, its clear to see theres a fair bit of disgruntlement at our lack of progress in bringing in strikers. I think given anything less than a positive opening half v Wigan on Saturday could lead to that annoyance becoming vocal. Whats the betting on first chant of "Attack attack attack!"

And there's one man who always seems to take the brunt of it- Shola. I realise he's not everybodys cup of tea but surely Saturday is the time to really get behind him and show some support rather than the usual rants of FOFUXSAKESHOLASHOWSOMEPASSIONANDSCORE!!! if he hasnt bagged one in the opening ten minutes.

Its not his fault that between them, our chairman and manager have made a complete pigs ear of the transfer window, culminating in the ridiculous (and i have to take A.Os word here) belief that Kuyt is worth about £5million.  bluelaugh.gif

Shola is at the moment carrying the weight of our goalscoring expectations and should be showed a bit of support.

wouldn't give you 50p for him. He's useless, as much good as people who defend him in fact.

In the early shola days I think we all were right to give him a bit time as he could never oust shearer in a million years but now..............jesus christ how old is he? hes STILL never achieved fuck all, he'll NEVER have any power OR accuracy in his shot but we still let him on the training pitch to warm up with the rest of the players. He's probably carved his name onto the subs bench now for every manager thats tolerated him:

Kenny 4 Shola

Ruud 4 Shola

Bobby 4 Shola

Graeme 4 Shola

Glenn 4 Shola

Sammy 4 Shola

Kevin 4 Shola!?!

You have to look at Shola and judge him as a player that we hope to keep in we are to go places, does he have the attributes to spearhead the attack and provde an end to our produce?

No is the answer, can anyone actually name me a strength of Shola?

Pace? Movement? Finishing? Heading? Link up? Strength? Creativity? Touch?

I wouldnt say he was strong with any of these attributes. How anyone can defend him as a footballer is beyond me.

I think id rather have Heskey than Shola.

You have to look at Shola and judge him as a player that we hope to keep in we are to go places, does he have the attributes to spearhead the attack and provde an end to our produce?

No is the answer, can anyone actually name me a strength of Shola?

Pace? Movement? Finishing? Heading? Link up? Strength? Creativity? Touch?

I wouldnt say he was strong with any of these attributes. How anyone can defend him as a footballer is beyond me.

I think id rather have Heskey than Shola.

And this is the ultimate crime for a 6ft+ centreforward, above the other attributes mentioned. He punches well below his listed height, doesn't attack crosses into the box. Get Rid.

He'll probably be a success at what ever club he goes to if he does actually move.

how? How will he "probably" be a success?

Unless you're assuming he moves to a mid-to-lower table Championship side.

My sentiments exactly. A carthorse would be a more potent attacking force.

Daft shites.

Are we?

Which one? Cos of the first setence is true, so is the second.

I was questioning whether we were knocking back £3m bid for him. I haven't even seen it rumoured, let alone confirmed.

Daft shites.

Are we?

Which one? Cos of the first setence is true, so is the second.

I was questioning whether we were knocking back £3m bid for him. I haven't even seen it rumoured, let alone confirmed.

I'm hoping we havent been that stupid. But having said that, I can't think who'd be stuod enough to bid £3m for him, except maybe Roeder, or Steve Bruce.