Alan Smith

tmonkey

I still can’t see how Everton would match his wages as he is seen as a squad player to the Everton fans and they’re not exactly rich club.

How about he's prepared to cut his wages so he can get on the pitch every now and then?

Big Willie // Aug 6, 2008 at 12:52

Smith won’t be taking any part in tonights game, an offer has been accepted and he was informed of this at the training ground this morning.

:shifty:

Lucky guess?

As everyone is speculating, how about this one.  Valencia are in town as it was part of the agreement when we agreed to take Villa before Euro 08.  It has been kept quite while they secure Berbatov from Spurs.

A master piece in fucking spurs over.

How does the club view Smith though? as a squad player, a striker or a midfielder? that will matter when it comes to replacing him, do they feel we need to buy another top striker and top midfielder or just some muppet as a squad player.

How does the club view Smith though? as a squad player, a striker or a midfielder? that will matter when it comes to replacing him, do they feel we need to buy another top striker and top midfielder or just some muppet as a squad player.

for some time we've needed another striker and a couple of midfielders. Smith's departure shouldn't really influence that

if it is true. after people inisisting they saw Gomis on the match stream on wednesday. 2+2=

I doubt very much it was Gomis..

The fans viewed Smith as a waste of space I don't think the club did infact i am hoping the club viewed him as an important player that way we have more of a chance of them replacing him with a quality signing.

for some time we've needed another striker and a couple of midfielders. Smith's departure shouldn't really influence that

Ronaldo, did your dad mention anymore about Coloccini? Did he get told anything about when he might be announced?

absolutely not, just that it had gone through fine, Coloccini is a newcastle player and he was his kit sponsor

if it is true. after people inisisting they saw Gomis on the match stream on wednesday. 2+2=

I'd love it to be true, but I can't believe some journalist wouldn't have picked up on the story by now if it was the case.

Although scratch that. Most of the piss-heads just copy stories from the web anyway.

I'd love it to be true, but I can't believe some journalist wouldn't have picked up on the story by now if it was the case.

Although scratch that. Most of the piss-heads just copy stories from the web anyway.

If it was Gomis though and he signs expect every rag to make mention of the fact that he was in the crowd on Wed

Smith wont be taking any part in tonights game, an offer has been accepted and he was informed of this at the training ground this morning.

Lucky guess?

I don't know like, everything he is saying could quite feasibly be true. It makes sense that the delay in announcing Colo is because of another signing.

This Big Willie character got the Smith thing right, and claims to have a source at the training ground.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

ok lets assume this is true, what i dont understand is why they'd wait for smith to leave to announce two signings, why?

If it was Gomis though and he signs expect every rag to make mention of the fact that he was in the crowd on Wed

expect me to mention that during the euro's he looked like he'd never seen a football before

Smith wont be taking any part in tonights game, an offer has been accepted and he was informed of this at the training ground this morning.

Lucky guess?

I don't know like, everything he is saying could quite feasibly be true. It makes sense that the delay in announcing Colo is because of another signing.

This Big Willie character got the Smith thing right, and claims to have a source at the training ground.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

ok lets assume this is true, what i dont understand is why they'd wait for smith to leave to announce two signings, why?

I don't know, maybe we need the money from the Smith sale as we weren't planning on buying a striker this summer?

All I know is, something doesn't add up. Coloccini has been a Newcastle player since Wednesday according to Deportivo, so why haven't we announced him.

It's not totally absurd to suggest that we may be waiting on another deal too.

god i bloody hope not, if 3m is that hard to come by i'm a bit worried