The Happy Christmas thread.

brummie

Can't see one of these elsewhere, so thought I'd start one in which we can all append well meaning festive wishes.

Happy Christmas, my long suffering Geordie friends, and may 2008 bring UEFA cheer.

PS mods - feel free to move, couldn't decide on here or in Chat, but it looked a bit scary in there.

Can't see one of these elsewhere, so thought I'd start one in which we can all append well meaning festive wishes.

Happy Christmas, my long suffering Geordie friends, and may 2008 bring UEFA cheer.

PS mods - feel free to move, couldn't decide on here or in Chat, but it looked a bit scary in there.

As long as I get that 5o notes all will be fine Brummie.

Happy Christmas and good posting for 2008.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Hope Villa do well too Brummie (not at the expense of us obviously). Little known fact, Villa are probably my favourite Prem club (other than the one I support obviously), based on similar hard times, the fact I've been to Villa Park a good few times and never had a bad word to say about it (even the time I was forced into the home end to watch us lose 1-0 IIRC, might have been a draw actually), the fact you've a decent team about you at the moment, great manager... not got a bad word to say about Villa actually. Actually almost went to uni about 15 minutes or so walk away from Villa Park before I realised that UCE (and I guess Villa Park) is situated in a pretty nasty part of Birmingham.

Merry Christmas to...

Dave, Mick, Chez, Yorkie, Wullie, Spence, Pie, Bluf, CoachHTT, Johnnypd, Shak, Alex, HTL, Brummie, 1878, tmonkey, Kingdawson, Martin Jol, Unbelievable, UV, Tom, Rocker, Optimistic Nut, Melanchronic, Parky, Janitor, Midds, 2J and Gejon.

If I've missed you out it's because I may of forgotten, the likely reason though is because I don't like you.

Don't like you either!  :razz:

You're someone who I forgotten about actually, Mowen.

I enjoy reading your posts and you're someone who puts plenty of thought and effort into what they're writing, you just don't post often enough to stick in my mind as a regular on here.

Merry Christmas to...

Dave, Mick, Chez, Yorkie, Wullie, Spence, Pie, Bluf, CoachHTT, Johnnypd, Shak, Alex, HTL, Brummie, 1878, tmonkey, Kingdawson, Martin Jol, Unbelievable, UV, Tom, Rocker, Optimistic Nut, Melanchronic, Parky, Janitor, Midds and Gejon.

If I've missed you out it's because I may of forgotten, the likely reason though is because I don't like you.

Merry christmas Baggy.

I enjoy reading your posts and you're someone who puts plenty of thought and effort into what they're writing, you just don't post often enough to stick in my mind as a regular on here.

Kind words, Baggy. Didn't have internet at uni last term so I was something of a peripheral figure to say the least. Have a good one, and that goes to everyone on the board apart from HTT. ;)

I'm such a spaz that it was only about two weeks ago that i realised that Mowen probably means M. Owen.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Hope Villa do well too Brummie (not at the expense of us obviously). Little known fact, Villa are probably my favourite Prem club (other than the one I support obviously), based on similar hard times, the fact I've been to Villa Park a good few times and never had a bad word to say about it (even the time I was forced into the home end to watch us lose 1-0 IIRC, might have been a draw actually), the fact you've a decent team about you at the moment, great manager... not got a bad word to say about Villa actually. Actually almost went to uni about 15 minutes or so walk away from Villa Park before I realised that UCE (and I guess Villa Park) is situated in a pretty nasty part of Birmingham.

Kind words, Mel  O0

You were right about UCE. And it is now called Birmingham City University. The indignity of having that shower of shite's name embedded in yours.