Wigan Athletic 1-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/07 - reaction from page 16

PM

Guest neesy111

if we can't beat 19th and 20th placed teams in the league then we are in MASSIVE trouble, we've been lucky so far this season

the fact tht we play 7 of the top 8 ALL AWAY means we will not win another league game away, we we're 3 points away from relegation last season and we are only 1 point better off

good managers don't need time, bad managers do, u probably said tht about souness and WHERE DID THAT GET US, set us back years and this man allardyce is doing the same

Guest MaetihS

The thing is that if we played well or at least play the right formation and players, we will definitely give him more time. But he is insisting on playing his fave players and players out of position, whenever we play, we look poor and clueles, thats why he should go now!!!!! The players suddenly lose confidence and played with fear and no invention...we have seen the same set of players played better.

if we can't beat 19th and 20th placed teams in the league then we are in MASSIVE trouble, we've been lucky so far this season

the fact tht we play 7 of the top 8 ALL AWAY means we will not win another league game away, we we're 3 points away from relegation last season and we are only 1 point better off

very good analysis mate

Both of whom have recently appointed new managers, which usually brings a bit of newfound vigour to a struggling team, perhaps?

I still firmly believe there is no such thing as an easy match in the Premier League.

Enrique on for Duff. Charlie now at AML.

:yikes:

Only took Fat Fuckin Allardyce 19 games...

God I hope we pull something out of this just so it pisses you off.

Pisses me off? IF we pull something out of it, it will only reinforce the fact i want Enrique at LB and Zoggy at LW!

Ashley looking "most disconsolate" amongst the fans. A "disjointed performance from Newcastle" and "a fantastic performance from Bramble".

Hope he approaches Sam after the game and asks him what the fuck is going on.

Cripes.

The thing is that if we played well or at least play the right formation and players, we will definitely give him more time. But he is insisting on playing his fave players and players out of position, whenever we play, we look poor and clueles, thats why he should go now!!!!! The players suddenly lose confidence and played with fear and no invention...we have seen the same set of players played better.

For me this is why I am turning into a "Big Sam out" supporter.

I would be most disheartened if we change a manager again but for these baffling team choices I can only see one thing happening.

f*** this 4-4-2 s***.  The problem isn't tactics, it's technical lack of ability and poor attitude.

We signed battlers to make us harder to beat but it turns out comical so far.

isnt that our fans shouting we're s***?

they should be

THAT really would be bad times

My God, maybe I should just cut myself off from footy and the internet for five months and just check what's happened to us at the end of the season.

It would be much better for my sanity.